Kirstie

Clears the Fence

4/18/2007 12:37 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Former "Fat Actress" Kirstie Alley put ranch construction to the test while shooting her new series, "Minister of the Divine." Both Kirstie and the fence survived this leap of faith.
This hurdle into a cow pen was part of the filming, in which the Jenny Craig spokesmodel is apparently performing her own stunts.

Miss Alley's new show, which centers on the life of a woman who returns to her small hometown to serve as a church minister (and where, it is assumed, hilarity ensues), is a redo on the Brit series, "The Vicar of Dibley."

Kara

She is one LUCKY woman and I dont believe in luck...She has always been an ungrateful bitch and she needs to loose another 60 pounds...A minister, oh what a joke she is but she got hired in hollywood back in the day..pure luck and bein in the right place at the right time..she believes in luck..I wonder where she will spend ETERNITY..Scientiology heaven is hell

YEAFORHER

Shame on the people who bash her and state she is still fat - Who said she was done - She has lost close to 100 lbs - give her credit for what she has already done - I for one have always watched my weight but in the last two years my age has caught up and now I fight to keep weight off even though I work out 4 times a week and watch my weight - Society seems to always be there to criticize but not commend - What a sad society we have become

Brother Harold, S.J.

WHAT A SLOB!!!

Ida

Leave Kristy alone. I like her, and I think she is a doll.

Your'e Fired!

Yes, she has lost "some" weight, but she is still a chunky monkey.....They are lying about how much she weighs NOW!!!!!! Its not nice to lie to the paying public Jenny!!!!!!!!

Legal Eagle

I love "The Vicar of Dibley" (and other fine BBC programming).

. . . Can't wait.

Check out "Keeping Up Appearances." Funny.

Virginia

I dont think Kirstie is fat at all in this picture, She looks voluptuous and pretty, What the heck is wrong with people on this board saying she is fat as hell. He has lost a ton of weight, GIve her credit for that, Plus she made fun of her weight in athat movie a while back. At least she has a sense of humor. Im not a fan of this woman, but she looks beautiful in this photo in my opinion.

Nance

I love every show she has been in. BUT, she could stand to lose some more weight.:)

Vjer

HEFTY BEANY BEEFY!

K man

I like her but there no way she lost the reported 75lbs. I say she lost about 25lbs

Barbara

The woman must weigh AT LEAST 200 lbs! I am exactly her age and height and weigh 160 lbs. She is ALOT fatter than I am! And uglier too. Actually, I think she has always been ugly.

ellen

No way she can ever pull of The Vicar of Dibley. Dawn French has more talent in her pinky toenail than Kirstie Alley has in her entire, still fat body.

Kirstie doesn't have anywhere near the comedic or acting talent of Dawn French. All she can do is play shrill bitch- remember Victoria's Secret? She was painful to watch and to hear in that disaster. The even more disastrous Fat Actress tells you all about her one-dimensional acting/comedic talent.

I change channels whenever I see her hawking Jenny Craig. I can't stand the fat, self-absorbed has-been.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2