Rosie to Sheryl Crow: "Have You Seen My Ass?"

4/23/2007 2:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The answer, presumably, is no -- but Rosie made her point, pooh-poohing Sheryl Crow for suggesting that we all use just one square of toilet paper per trip to the loo.
Click to return to TMZ.com
Crow made her comments on her blog last week, and Rosie took a moment on this morning's "The View" to express her incredulity at the supposedly enviro-friendly suggestion. "Have you seen my ass?!" bellowed Rosie, and Barbara Walters was good enough to warn viewers not to use their sleeves, another of Crow's helpful suggestions.

That's just about enough scatology and wipe-tech for one morning on that zany kaffeeklatsch.

tandy

I hope they fire her. I think she needs to be check out on this morning show
she is talking about how parents loose it with there kids and say things they
don't mean that might be true. But I don't you should say bad language to your
kids especially what she said she says to her kids.

dee

Can you imagine how Sheryl Crow smell after using her one sheet of toilet paper? I would like to suggest an old Sear and Roebuck or JC Penney Catolog. What's better than some maple tree leaves or corn cob?

Tommy Dreamer

why dont rosie just shut the hell up and do us all a favor.

Avamp1

NOT SURE WHAT'S BIGGER, HER MOUTH OR HER ASS

DeLarge

You guys made my day with your comments. It's comments like these posted about this absolute silliness of using one square of toilet paper, that just floor me. I'd hate to wash her underwear...skid marks abound. Yeah, celebs should stick to their day job, and those of us who actually make the world go round, will do our parts, that's what WE went to school for...lol. Celebs are walking contradictions.

Sean Bresnahan

I hear Rosie's big, gaping a-hole can inhale an entire roll of t-paper.

tammy nichol

I love Rosie, she tells it like it is and if you don't like her and what she says just turn the channel uness you are not smart enough to do that. Every one has the right to there opinion even the people who don't like what Rosie say's.

PDIZZLE

So how is it anyone's fault that she needs a baseball field tarp to wipe her rear?

Katrina

Rosie is a loudmouth blow hard. I don't know why she is allowed by Barbara Walters to be on the show and run her mouth the way she does. She will either run everyone off or needs to be fired!

anne

NEVER, NOR WILL I EVER WATCH THE VIEW, BECAUSE OF ROSIE AND BARBARA FOR LETTING ROSIE WALK ALL OVER HER. IT IS NOT BARB. SHOW, NO, IT'S ROSIE THE FAT, DISGUSTING, SLOB AND DEAR GOD, HOW DESPERATE FO ANYONE TO SLEEP WITH THAT NASTY BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OneBetter

Sheryl, how about this: SHARE THE SQUARE! That's right, pass it on to a friend. Oh, and for the long fingernail comment, it's like Sheryl always says, "The first cut is the deepest."

Lisa

Shut up Sheryl go wipe your butt with your one square and then break up another marriage. Who listens to these people???????

Linda Geary

UGGG ok if i ever meet Sheryl Crow I WONT BE SHAKING HER HAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wever

Wow.... Rosie finally said something that I agree with. and, yes....I watch Nip/Tuck so I have seen your ass Rosie. I square of toilet paper??... Crowe is jumping on the crazy wagon with the rest of the wackos.

Mike Droitcour

WE HAVE ALL SEEN ROSIE'S A##; SHE TALKS OUT OF IT ON "THE VIEW" EVERY WEEK DAY!