Food

Does Nicole's Body Good!

4/25/2007 12:56 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Nicole Richie looks hot!

The tabloid princess has metamorphosed from waif wonder to healthy hottie and glammed it up with a fab weave and chic short jumper on a trip to Dior in Beverly Hills on Tuesday. Wrong-way Richie got it right!

While the leggy blonde ain't exactly buxom, it's the best Nicole's looked in years! That's hot!

LiLCynic31

Wait..the case is still pending? I thought it was dropped? I don't think anything's happening anymore. The pretrial was on April 2nd - that was long ago, it's practically May now. I know these things can take time but I think she got away with it.

my3cent$

She doesn't look healthy to me at all. Feed that girl a sammich....or twelve. And those sunglasses, Jesus. Looks like she's wearing the back-end of a 1976 AMC Pacer on her face.

crystal light

are you kidding me?

this is why little girls are throwing up in their middle school bathrooms together.

she still looks unhealthy.

but you all are men...we don't expect much from you anymore.

hotrod

ummm. she still looks 20 pounds tooooo skinny!!! She looks a tiny bit better, at least more well rested from what I can tell.... but How can you say she looks ok? she looks weirdly like a child. Look at her arms!

ParisHater

Seems like the best way to get yourself healthy is to get away from Paris Hilton. I swear if I saw Paris I'd run the other way. She is a black hole who seems to suck the self esteem out of everyone around her. Good for Nicole, she always seemed more down to earth than Paris. How gross is Paris? Go to coveracooch.com and see for yourself.

Jax420

Daaaamn, Nicole looks fúckin hot as fúckin hell in that picture. She's looking hella good. Not too skinny, not too fat. Just right.

Personally, I prefer slightly underweight physiques.

KC

pinche bola de gringos nacos, se ve que les vale monda la realidad...chúpenme la vergaaaa.

Posted at 12:48PM on Apr 25th 2007 by rosa

STFU Rosa, you racist. I hope you're a man b/c you would think someone named "Rosa" wouldn't have a verga, nasty puta mojada.

Life

it looks like she is getting a bulimic belly!

hotrod

anyone who likes her physique is a ped.

Tracey

I think she looks good, though her new hair and sunglasses looks like I want to be like Paris.

I think She should try to have her own look.

jessica

# 7 too damn funny

Tex

Maybe it's a combination of the two - a food related restraining (dis) order. All I can say is where the hell is the beef? You might consider waiting until the general public's untrained eye can actually SEE the difference, TMZ. Until then I'd consider a moratorium on "ANOREXIA DEFEATED" headlines....

Gail

I just love all the armchair psychologists on tmz. It's truly amazing the sheer number of perfect people all in one place. I'm just not worthy.

JESSICA

Nicole Richie is a loser...Both Parasite Hilton (aka CRABBYTWAT) and Richie need jail time and that is what they are going to get....lmao, these two think they are special (NOT), just a couple of idiots who will be dead by the time they are thirty., and if they do not end up dead then they will be the most trampiest of tramps.

steph

She is famous because her dad is Lionel Richie.....where have you been??

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments