Teri Hatcher: The New King of Pop?

4/26/2007 2:21 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Click to return to TMZ.comTeri Hatcher used her appearance on last night's "Idol Gives Back" to reveal her thrilling new Michael Jackson-inspired look! She's bad!

The "Desperate" pretty young thing has quietly morphed her wavy black locks and porcelain white skin to mimic the King of Pop's fabulous feminine features. Makes you want to scream, doesn't it?!

Jacko, meet Hatcho!

Kirk

First!

Come On People

I thought she looked kinda cute! I def would have been embarrassed to dance that stupid number for the camera but she made it fun!

fivehaskells

OMG that is so funny. As soon as she popped on the screen, my twelve year old asked - "Was that Michael Jackson?" Awesomely strange!

Jax

My boyfriend said the same exact thing last night...Poor Teri, she was once a beautiful lady.

Lisa

LOL, that's exactly what my grandma and I said about her last night. She looks terrible. You're supposed to upgrade your looks when you became rich and famous. What the heck has she done to herself?

Keely TIllona

I personally met Terri Hatcher at a cocktail reception Saturday evening before she attended the white house correspondents' dinner ... she was stunningly beautiful, dressed exceptionally well and most importantly was very humble, very polite, and a wonderful conversationalist.

She had some fun last night - and for those of you who don't know it made a huge donation.

She has proven she can be a business woman, a career woman and now she can let her hair down and enjoy and entertain us ......

i am still impressed .... and was not a fan prior to meeting her......

jEnsmo

Yeah, I thought she looked scary as hell. She used to be really attractive, but now it just looks like she's had one too many trips to the Botox/plastic surgeon fairy.

Buster

okay, nightmare time.

GoodGodCanUPplRead?

My husband said the same thing last night....LMFAO

the gap

LMAO! True! And she's tall and skinny! Poor thing. Must be time for her to go blond...!

legal_lady

I'm getting really tired of TMZ comparing every female with dark hair and light skin to Michael Jackson. Quit this misogynistic BS - you're doing a huge disservice to your female fan base.

SlappDaddy

Hey, "They're real, and they're Spectacular".

Shawn

I thought the same thing watching it with a friend...i said omg, was that michael jackson? (I wasnt wearing my glasses)!

JonnyCash

Umm I'm sorry did you accidentally call her "young"?

tj78

that is EXACTLY what my room mate said. that is kinda sad....

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments