Akon Lets the Ladies Smack That

4/30/2007 5:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Singer Akon appears to be losing his trousers to the inquisitive hands of fans at the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino, but it just don't matter to him.

The Gwen Stefani-collaborator and recent "American Idol" guest star played the pool at the Hard Rock over the weekend, and there were plenty of chicks on that jock, as he headlined a concert to welcome back the Rehab pool party. The only thing that needed rehabbing after this show was, as far as our friends at SpyOnVegas.com could tell, were Akon's drawers.
Akon

Mrs. Watkins

I hope they washed their hands afterwards. Who knows where Akon has been.

He is just plain nasty.
He needs to put his shirt on, pull his pants up and act like a man.

missy

Why do they think we need to see their undies? My husband has a whole drawer full of the exact same thing.

stace

How the hell did u people make this into something of race. You have got to be kidding me, what year are we in again?

yucky

Is that a skid mark I see........???? eewwww!

carol

Who is thisguy? I can't stand the faling off pants thing. I think it the stupidist fad I have EVER seen..I see thug kids aroun here all the time and they can't keep their pants on. I understand that this became a fashion item in prisons with the sissy's indicating they wanted IT!. Do they know how stupid they look? How am I supposed to gain any respect for them as the future of our country. Makes me want to laugh and cry.

george vieto

At least Tom Jones has female fans hand him pass keys or underwear. Akon is one sick dude.

Hollie

You guys make me laugh. Who cares what other people do, just worry about your own life. Ok, so Akon is a dog, but he is a good artist. Ok, so some gals want him, who gives a rats ass if they are black or white? If people would worry more about them selves and less about what others are doing, there would be less racism, hate, etc. Is your life so boring that you have to slam others? God made us all, white, black, yellow and red. Remember, we all bleed the same color. Cant we all just get along? LOL

Hater Fans

Sebastian ,I am sorry you not getting the love like he was getting so stop your hating!!!!!
Yourmamaslover what kind of name is that ????? Anyway the name calling you calling about black people is dead you need GOD because we free now name do not hurt like in the 60's!!!!

SCENEWHORE.COM

Ew. After seeing him molest that poor girl in Trinidad, the sight of his ass hanging out on stage is nothing less than repulsive. gag.

big joe

i am with you # 7 i wish the white mothers saw the daughters in action.

SP

This just shows that Jesse & Al have no grounds to keep hollering discrimination. I mean there is nothing but white people everywhere trying to get their hands on this guy. And he looks no where near as good as Denzel or a lot of others. Blacks have nothing but opportunity in this country for sports, education, entertainment , polotics, and anything else they want. They just have to get out and ask and work for it. This is more the land of opportunity now than ever for minorities in this country. Even illegals have more rights than the ameican born citizen.

Victoria

VULGARITY PERSONIFIED!

the truth

Just goes to show that there is such things as human trash!! Wonder how many of these pieces of white trash got disinherited by their filthy rich parents? hopefully all, except that there will be some stupid parents who think it's cool that their slut daughter was caught groping a half naked (pronounced NAKED not "necked" like some iliterate people are pronouncing this word) man on the internet.

Vivian Chapman

Shame on these women for not having any repect for themselves..if this guy raped me I'd kill myself....let alone if I had sex with him willingly ....shame they are spitting in society's face..that's all ..They are women not worthy of a decent man..

Frankie Hoge

"" TRASH .....TRASHY ....TRASH """

FOR THOSE WITH NO CLASS ...EVEN A MONKEY COULD FILL HIS SHOES !!!! PROBABLY HIS PANTS TOO !!!!..... LMAO

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments