Britney -- Having a Bad Day, Again?

5/1/2007 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Could Britney Spears be back again with Howie Day, the troubled rocker she hooked up with in rehab a couple months ago?

Britney was spotted by TMZ on Saturday night at Hollywood nightspot Teddy's, and, as PerezHilton.com reports, she was with Day, whom she met at Promises in Malibu during her month-long stint there. Day, you'll remember, has been arrested more than once for erratic and dangerous behavior on his tour bus and on an airplane -- not the kind of company a rehabbing pop star really needs to keep.

Just in case Howie got out of line, Britney had a bodyguard the size of a small house with her, as we showed you Monday.

What "View?" Rosie Moving on "Very Soon"

Rosie O'Donnell's not wasting any time nailing down her next gig -- in fact, she said Monday that we'll "hear very soon" about what's next in her TV life. O'Donnell was heading into the Eugene O'Neill Theater in New York yesterday where she hosted a panel, and wouldn't spill any details as she winked and walked away. "I'll give an autograph, not a comment," she said as she scribbled away for fans. "An autograph is easier." Meanwhile, FOX News reports that Rosie may already have offers on the table from CBS and NBC. Inside the theater, reports the New York Daily News, O'Donnell told teens to wait before having sex: "You will never meet an adult who will say, 'God I wish I had sex sooner."

Angelina Makes Supreme Court Justice Wait

We all know that Angelina Jolie is a big, pillow-lipped deal -- but big enough to make a Supreme Court justice cool his heels while she arrives to make an appearance? Apparently so: Rush & Molloy report that Justice Samuel Alito said that his arrival at a Columbian Lawyers Association meeting at Manhattan's Waldorf-Astoria hotel was held back, so that Angie could get into the hotel first ... by none other than U.S. Marshals.

Meanwhile, the actress tells Glamour magazine that having to play Marianne Pearl on the day she learned that her then-captive husband Daniel was dead was "the hardest acting day" of her life. Pearl's story -- "A Mighty Heart" -- debuts at Cannes later in the spring.

Party Favors: Gisele Not Hot Enough for Victoria's Secret ... Fall Out Boy's New Bar ... Messing Given Chicken Cutlets on Her First Day as Grace

Gisele Bundchen won't be modeling for Victoria's Secret anymore, reports Page Six, after they waved away her demand for more than $5 million per year to model lingerie. "Her demands were outrageous ... They have five new hotter, younger girls debuting next year," says a source. ... Fall Out Boy frontman Pete Wentz just opened a new bar in New York's East Village, and he tells Page Six that it's a place for "all our loser friends" to hang. Including galpal Ashlee Simpson? ... Debra Messing says that the first thing she got on her first day as Grace at NBC was "chicken cutlets" -- the kind you stick in your bra to amp up your boobage. But Messing quickly tossed the falsies, as she thought that being a flat-chested character was comedic gold.

Lenn K.

Britney hasn't had a hit record in almost five years, why is she still getting this much attention? Rosie is just fat and annoying, but she does get people talking.

Dottie

What a big YAWN!!!!!

A-yo Leroy!

when i read "chicken cutlets", at first, i thought they meant actual chicken cutlets. lol

someone

I wouldn't wait 5 minutes for Angelina to show up, actually I wouldn't go to an event if she was going to be there..I think shes a big fake!

mary

Does anyone see a pattern hear? Brit dates another loser who will treat her like crap. and so it begins again.

Mythbreak

I will be damned if my tax dollars are going to go to escorting Angelina Jolie around.

who cares?

I would like to give Angelina a FAT lip

crazy

Let's see, Angelina Jolie is a big fake and I agree with # 6. She go around adopting kids,a very noble cause,but let me tell you........I see so many kids in this Country who would be happy to be adopted and nobody does. I am not saying the kids in other countries should be left behind,but for god sake let's take care of our society first. i start think the for her it's just a big publicity. I know lots of famous peole who does good stuff around,but they keep it quite.
Britney Spears,I really don't care.
Gisele, $5 million dollars to wear a bra and a pair of underwear? come on! that's a joke......

Liz

Don't give Perez credit. He stole your "Where is Jayden James" story almost word for word without giving you the credit. As if that's even a surprise, his entire blog is everyone else's hard work.

joanne

So goes our AMERICAN taxes. I like the picture though, it sure wasn't taken my her media. We already know how our goverment cares for judges. They just insulted Alito.

Mr. X

I bet Rosie's new show will be on the Food Network.

OPEN UR eyes Lady!

a NO COMMENT from RO, plus some decent advice! That is a new one! Notice she appears to be ez to get along with while looking for her new job! I personally hope it isn't on TV!

Nice shot of jolie!

Have a Great Day all!

whynot

This is boorrrring. Brit go home to your kids, Rosie........just go. Please.

cynthia

I have to agree with every one so far angalina is a fake and she is trying to make up for being a home wrecker!!she called her own child a blob and said she feels more for the other ones than her own!! that is scary

Liz

I hope Rosie's new gig is an entire show of hot topics. It's the best part of the View and the only portion of the show I watch. I won't be watching once she leaves.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments