Katherine Heigl Goes Bitch Shopping

5/1/2007 1:31 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Katherine Heigl's been busy picking a bone with ABC over her contract, but took time out to go baby clothes shopping ... for her dog!

The "Grey's Anatomy" doc hit up a puppy boutique in glamorous Glendale, Calif. on Sunday, where she perused the sale racks and played it safe by purchasing a gift card. Fido can be so finicky!

Katherine is truly a shopping vet!

MILF

SA

Wow, not only are you first but you have the oh so creative handle as MILF. You win the internet, please log off now or the world will implode.

Katherine is meh all the way. You know..Roswell wasn't that bad of a show, between her and the chick who played Liz the acting sucked, but the rest of the cast actually made up for it.
ABC is stupid to have let her bloated head get so big that she thought she could call some shots.
Wanna make her mad? Tell her she looks chunky.

caroline

I love Katherine =)

Gus

Why is a little know starlets shopping considered noteworthy!?

Jenn

Why did she buy a gift card if it's for HER dog?? Who's gonna use it?

lbs

Am I seeing things, or does her right foot look like it is attached to her left leg?

Mary

She is like all other "wanna be celebs." We are all much better off with their mouth shut than open. I wish Isaac Washington would have shoved a rag down her throat. She is a legend in her own mind.

Aimee

While your use of the word 'bitch' is, of course, technically correct, it is quite evident that your use is supposed to suggest misogyny (and funny misogyny at that). Find a different way to show just how clever you think you are.

Vivian Chapman

Now this woman has STAR quality...they should have given her the spin..off...why don't they like her..my friends and I will not watch the show if she's not on it...and the MEN love her..she is so talented..remember the veil of grief on her face after Denny died..my God it still haunts me...Give want she wants or the whole show will go down the drain...

reddress

This female is overrated and annoying. Crap! ! I didn't know who she was nor the guy that plays George, until Grey's Anatomy. Such wannabe stars !!!!

anne

You know what happens to stars who think they are bigger than they really are? Well the name David Caruso comes to mind....How long did it take him to get it back after NYPD Blue?

sk8rgurl

Maybe her dog went shopping for her a few days earlier and she was just trying to pay back the favor...my dog does that all the time