The Baby Has Landed

5/1/2007 2:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Larry Birkhead is back on U.S. soil with his daughter, Dannielynn.

Birkhead just landed in Louisville, Kentucky via private jet. We're told Birkhead will spend time with his family, but will eventually return to Los Angeles.

The custody fight is not over. Birkhead must return with his daughter to a Bahamian court next month for a formal custody hearing. Virgie Arthur is the only obstacle standing in Birkhead's way.

kc

VIRGIE GOT ON THE PLANE. i SAW HER.
WHAT WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE

I don't like the real Larry !!!

Oh wow!!!!! Pinch me pleazzzzz, am I dreaming, am I really famous, Really?. Private jets, news helicopters hovering around, all those cameras and paparazzi ......... I dreamed of this day, it has finally arrived!!!!!!!! I'm famous, I'm more famous than Annaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

simply

Folks, I know you all have personal feelings about players in this case but one thing to remember that little girl has only known Anna and Howard (regardless of the reason) until a few weeks ago. If Howard stays connected for a while, good for Dannilynn. What a traumatic experience for her. Soon, it won't matter. But to be alive only 7 or so months and only know a handful of folks and be whisked away. I hope Howard gets to stay around for a while. I am glad they've put their differences aside and put her first. They all need to act like adults for her sake.

Boo Hoo

81. Good for Howard helping Larry. If it wasn't for Howard, Larry would still be in the Bahamas. Howard will make sure Virgie never gets that baby away from Larry. And Larry now knows who is his friends are who is'nt. All you people mad at Larry for likeing Howard, what did you expect to happen. Virgie down there telling people I want to be JUST THE GRANDMOTHER. Then taking Larry back to court to Control Larry and the baby. Howard stood his ground with Virgie and will always stand his ground with her. Anna stood her ground with Virgie also. So pay back is HELL.

Posted at 6:56PM on May 1st 2007 by HAPPY home here

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh yes, what a guy. Larry should be so greatful to Howard for everything he has done. Larry you owe Howard your life or at least your first born. Are you kidding me? What Howard put Larry through from the very beginning taking his daughter to the Bahamas and claiming to be DL's father all the way until the DNA tests were just about to be announced (next to pedophiles & murderers) this was the most selfish, cruelest and saddest thing I have ever heard of. I do not give a crap what Howard's reasoning was. He had no right to participate in the plan to allienate DL from her real father. He knew Larry well enough from his past relationship with Anna to know that Larry was a good hearted decent person. There is no excuse!! And if it was not for Daniel's inquest coming up where Howard is obviously worried to death about others preception of him (enough to try to have Bahama law changed) he would probably would still be appealing the custody of DL.

Posted at 7:29PM on May 1st 2007 by Get Real!!

Jill Ann

YOU SHOULD ALL REMEMBER WHEN YOU ARE POSTING THAT HOWARD K. STERN IS STILL THE CUSTODIAL PARENT ON RECORD UNTIL JUNE 8TH...THE BAHAMAS ALLOWED LARRY TO TRAVEL TO THE UNITED STATES PENDING THE FINAL HEARING ON CUSTODY IN JUNE...HOWARD EVEN SAID THAT VERGIE ARTHUR CONSTANLY BLOCKING THE LEAVING OF LARRY & DANNIELYNN CONTINUES TO ALLOW DANNIELYNN TO REMAIN IN HOWARD'S CUSTODY...

The general feelings from what I've read here & what lawyers have said on
TV, Larry can get this custody issue taken care of in US courts.

I am just remember

I'm out of here that baby is going to be fine. So much better than she would have been if Anna and Howard had raised her. Larry's family is going to help take good care of her and I think they will probably let Virgie have a part too. I am so embarrassed at my posting about Larry. Please forgive me and have a long and happy life with that precious daughter. I haven't changed my mind about Howard and still want Justice for Daniel but I feel so good about Dannielynn.

dan

when does the inquest begin?

TMZ needs to report on this.

clownpuppy

663. when does the inquest begin?

TMZ needs to report on this.

Posted at 7:46PM on May 1st 2007 by what about Daniel?

I believe it is set to start May 22nd

dan

614. Come on guys you know that was Howard. I would recongize that humpback beaknosed freak anywhere. He tried to get on without anyone seeing him. Tricky little devil but he wasnt fast enough. I dont know if he went to Kentucky but he did get on in the Bahamas. If someone can show me proof that Howard is there right now I will let it go but not til then.

Posted at 5:43PM on May 1st 2007 by molly truly disgusted now

Will he always have to hide?

einy

652. Einstein, I am not trying to be a smarty but is the gag order still on? Seriously I am not sure. If it is are you sure that when the judges said Virgie had a weak case was it a weak custody case or just a weak case on the part where she was trying to get the courts to stop Larry from leaving. I have just been wondering. If the gag order is not still on maybe someone can answer for a fact. If the gag order is still on then is it speculation? I sure wish I knew. I don't understand if it was her whole case that was weak why do they even have to go back to court?

Posted at 6:55PM on May 1st 2007 by just remember
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
No, no gag order on the proceedings on Friday. It was opened to the public. Don't know about any of the other custody matters that preceeded it.

Lucas

einy

All right
One last time
Howard drove the white SUV with all the baby's belongings to the airport.
ET has video of him helping larry load all the baby's belongings from the Horizon hours (where the baby was staying) The new nanny that Larry hired was with them. Howard drove them to the airport. Followed the man with the car seat onto the plane to say good-bye to the baby. Then he left in the white SUV and drove back to the Horizon house. Where he still is.
Furthermore
Howard is not the custodial parent of that baby. That was already settled, Larry has custody of the baby-that part of this is over.
Larry may have to return to Bahamas in Jume, just to finalized paper work. As far as the Bahamian courts are concerned, Howard's role in the baby's life
is over.
What other arrangements have been made is pure speculation

J Doe

virgies NEVER going to leave larry and dannielyn alone...
she's going to be fighting it to her deathbed.
dont be suprised if she hires a hit on larry..

SHE WILL DO ANYTHING TO GET THAT BABY !!!

larrys parents and or family member/s should be named SOLE CUSTODY if something was to happen to larry.

VIRGIE IS EVIL !!!

Innocent ByStander

If Hoaward is still in the Bhahams then WHY is ET advertising THEY will report on Dannielynn first night in Kentuky??????

I thought AccessHollywood had the contract for Larry????

Boo Hoo

668. Larry Birkhead is not obligated to go anywhere near the Bahamas ever again. He has proven he is the father of the child, he does not need to fight custody with Stern anymore. I can provide transcripts and articles to prove that IF Larry returns to the Bahamas it would be a courtesy only. Larry has the birth certificate, the world knows who the father. No obligation to Stern to resolve any custody ( you all blame Virgie, but Stern is still cusodial parent in the Bahamas only ). The US knows who the daddy is and who has custody in the US is all that matters.

Posted at 7:58PM on May 1st 2007 by Lucas
***********************************************88
I hear what your saying, but what happens if Larry ever wants to take DL back to the Bahamas to visit her mommy's grave?

Previous 15 Comments | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments