The Baby Has Landed

5/1/2007 2:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Larry Birkhead is back on U.S. soil with his daughter, Dannielynn.

Birkhead just landed in Louisville, Kentucky via private jet. We're told Birkhead will spend time with his family, but will eventually return to Los Angeles.

The custody fight is not over. Birkhead must return with his daughter to a Bahamian court next month for a formal custody hearing. Virgie Arthur is the only obstacle standing in Birkhead's way.

PUT UP OR SHUT UP

If everyone listened when Larry landed in Kentucky and talked to the reporters, he stated that he had a one way ticket, and did not know what is going to happen. I think he may not go back to the Bahamas

Lucas

Give it up...I am not going anywhere, and if I get booted, I'll call Lin Wood - lol!

clownpuppy

Nancy Grace is showing the homecoming of Dannielynn and Larry right now

Innocent ByStander

673. This is just great. Do I intimidate you know who that again...they tried to have me kicked off the site, despite I have not uttered a foul word at all? All day I read vile, foul language, yet each time I come on, I am attacked, tarred and feathered by our friend with multiple personalities and identities...and another attempt to have me banned has been put to effect.

Posted at 8:06PM on May 1st 2007 by Lucas

Don't worry,you won't get booted off. Idle threats.

Boo Hoo

If Larry and DL go back to the Bahamas in June for the final custody hearing, will they stay at Howie's pad? That will show us what he really thinks of Howie.

UNBELIEVABLE

Yeah right. Whi was crying the fake tears this time?

Posted at 6:22PM on May 1st 2007 by LOL

LOL - learn how to spell! LOL!!!!! (whi) you really are stupid.

UNBELIEVABLE

Vergie - is a classy loving lady. Per Anna her mom beat her and let her step dad and brothers rape her. Who cares? I'm sure she deserved it.

Vergie did a wonderful job raising her children. Look at everything Anna accomplished. With Vergies help Dannielynn could accomplish what Anna did in half the time. She would do a wonderful job with Dannielynn. And if she has to beat her now and than will Vergie knows best.

Jill Ann

Posted at 8:18PM on May 1st 2007 by Junior

I think he should follow the suggestion of several attorney's that have been on
Greta's show & other attorney's on Nancy Grace, that is to get this final custody paper work taken care of in the US.

troubled

671. 668. Larry Birkhead is not obligated to go anywhere near the Bahamas ever again. He has proven he is the father of the child, he does not need to fight custody with Stern anymore. I can provide transcripts and articles to prove that IF Larry returns to the Bahamas it would be a courtesy only. Larry has the birth certificate, the world knows who the father. No obligation to Stern to resolve any custody ( you all blame Virgie, but Stern is still cusodial parent in the Bahamas only ). The US knows who the daddy is and who has custody in the US is all that matters.

Posted at 7:58PM on May 1st 2007 by Lucas
***********************************************88
I hear what your saying, but what happens if Larry ever wants to take DL back to the Bahamas to visit her mommy's grave?

Posted at 8:03PM on May 1st 2007 by Junior
The way I understood it the hearing in june was just between LB and VA no one else.That is why VA did not want LB to be able to leave till then

Jill Ann

Now on TMZ
Birkhead and Baby Back in Larry's Old Kentucky Home

Missy

OK, NOW HEAR/READ THIS!. Howard got on THE PLANE put the car seat on, held baby one last time, GOT OFF THE PLANE GOT BACK IN HIS WHITE SUV AND DROVE BACK TO HORIZONS. Give it a rest people, don't begrudge the man one private LAST GOODBYE hug. You should be able to see that the cameras stopped rolling, and obviously during that time all extras deplaned cleared the airstrip of all people and vehicles, so plane could take off. Please, God peace to this young Father and child, and Virgie step out of the limelight grieve and heal, you can not get a do over with Anna's baby for what you did or didn't do with her and Danniel, be content and a loving Grandmother to her child, and respect and support her remaining living parent.

He's just another Idiot

Welcome home, Larry and Dannielynn. Virgie, if you really love Dannielynn you would go back to Texas and keep your mouth shut. Maybe in time Larry will let you visit. You are your own worst enemy with all your crazy demands. Are YOU on drugs?
Hope you have a long and peaceful life with your adorable daughter, Larry.

Jill Ann

It was in Kentucky where Anna and Larry met the first time @ the Kentucky Derby. This weekend is the Kentucky derby and he will be in Kentucky with their child. It has come full circle for him. Where his journey started with Anna, will end with a new start for him and their daughter.

Enjoy the gift that God has given you Larry!!
Posted at 9:16PM on May 1st 2007 by Charlene/Houston, Texas

I agree enjoy your beautiful baby & give her lots of love.

It's been reported on the TV here in Louisville, he hopes to go to the Barnstable Brown Gala Friday night. He will NOT be taking the baby.

Jill Ann

Am I the only one that has to wonder if Anna Nicole was actually adopted? How could anyone so beautiful and loving (not to mention making beautiful children) come from such a monster as Virgie. Larry, keep on being a great person.
Posted at 8:45PM on May 1st 2007 by LPowell

I've posted on here and other Anna threads, if Vergie has been asked to provide a DNA sample?

ozzy pozzy

howie did board the plane with larry and dannielynn. Of course he didn't get off in kentucky, he probably continued on to where ever he was heading for.

There is a lot of footage on access hollywood, and it showed howie getting dannielynn out of her car seat, and than howie boarding the plane.

You know just watching howie gives me the creeps, there is something so creepy about that guy, there is something just not right about him,

Previous 15 Comments | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments