Britney's Stripperific Onstage Lap Dance

5/2/2007 11:36 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Part singer, part stripper, all WOW!

A stripped down Britney Spears showed up to her first mini-concert at the San Diego House of Blues last night, performing "Breathe on Me," while writhing in a sparkly bra and mini-mini-skirt around a lucky guy plucked from the audience. The Britster appeared to lip-sync the number, as four other skimpily-clad dancers surrounded the seated man. It's being reported on several fan sites that the man is Howie Day ... what do you think?

While there were complaints that the show was too short -- only 15 minutes -- we're guessing this guy wasn't complaining!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Ugh

Well that was sad.

Just my opinion

I have to admit, she looks good! I hope she can make a come-back.

sharon

(gasp!) oh... my.... god...... !

ivy

AT LEAST ONE FAN GOT HIS MONIES WORTH!!! MAYBE IN HER FUTURE GIGS SHE'LL TAKE IT ALL OFF (BUT PLEASE, BRITNEY, WHAT EVERY YOU DO, DO NOT SING -- THAT WOULD RUIN IT).

BRITNEY IS THE BEST DAM*N STRIPPER EVER!!!!!!!! TAKE IT OFF! TAKE IT ALL OFF!!

Gloria Picchetti

Lipsync at House of Blues? I don't think so. That has to be an urban myth.

ivy

Why is that one blonde chicks head comin' out of that guys ass?

monica

GO Britney! She looks great and I wish her the best! I wish everyone would stop being so critical of her. No one's perfect, including YOU, so please take a look in the mirror before you blast someone else. She has made MANY mistakes, but give her a chance!

Giggles

This is what you have to do when you don't have brains or talent.

Tucker

Nice role model for her sons! Nice to know her sons will probably be pricks when they get older...thinking all women are good for is being whores. Thanks Britneck for ruining potentially good men. Go stick your comeback up your nasty ass!

Dramaqueen822003

DAMNIT!!!! Keep up the good work Brit!!! You gotta admit guys, she still gots it.

noname

Britney will make her come back and be wonderful but from watching the video of this performance she has been watching Carmen Electra's strip tease workout videos. That is the exact performance Carmen teaches right down to the hand gestures and facial expressions.

tressah

Hey Y'all~
While I believe in a comeback, and the girl looks like she's worked hard at this, I'm still totally confused on why she's determined to prove so much to everyone.

She needs to prove one thing to two people...her babies. Stay at home for a while...take care of the kids, stay out of the spotlight. She's like a moth to the flame...loves to be in the thick of it...

I admire a working mother, but she's had alot going on. Mentally, she needs a break. It all tumbles after a while. The kids are what she needs

Am I crazy, or does anyone agree with this?

BY THE WAY Y'ALL, I'M NOT A HATER!!!!

anthonysdreamgirl**

Go Britney! I thinks she looks awesome! ;-)

Robin

shes so disgusting....horrible mother and horrible singer

Sillyme

Bless her heart.. Moving Waaaaaay down in life, she almost has her upmost wish to become an erotic dancer and common stripper..

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments