Britney's Stripperific Onstage Lap Dance

5/2/2007 11:36 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Part singer, part stripper, all WOW!

A stripped down Britney Spears showed up to her first mini-concert at the San Diego House of Blues last night, performing "Breathe on Me," while writhing in a sparkly bra and mini-mini-skirt around a lucky guy plucked from the audience. The Britster appeared to lip-sync the number, as four other skimpily-clad dancers surrounded the seated man. It's being reported on several fan sites that the man is Howie Day ... what do you think?

While there were complaints that the show was too short -- only 15 minutes -- we're guessing this guy wasn't complaining!

Woot!Toot!shut the hell up

THAT GUY WAS SO HOT!!! IT LOOKS LIKE HE IS GETTING A HARD ON>

Leslie A Skarbek

she is SO PATHETIC. This is soooooo UNORIGINAL! Done already. Loser. I wish her friggin wig falls off while she is dancing. I love these TMZ stories about her....it's so entertaining to see what a friggin trainwreck she is.

C

I think that she was probably trying to test out what the public wants with these concerts...so that she can make sure her large, mainstream comeback was right on. Above all else she is a business, and I think she is just testing her market (why she did not advertise herself as herself, short show for small crowd, etc). I think she will take any criticism and use it to her advantage. It has been a while since she has been "out there", and things have changed in what people want from an entertainer...I think she gets that, and will try to adjust her performances and music accordingly. Give it a chance.

ivy

Uh, kimmie, do you really think people get "jealous" of celebrities? WTF. How old RU? Are you in middle school or something? Grow up already. Your age is showing (12).

DOM

She's so hot. I'm glad she's back! Way to go Britney!

haha

Jealous LMAO... NO WAY... When I dance and move around my belly don’t stick out like that and when I bend over I don’t have rolls like hers. Plus, I don’t have to worry about my hair falling off. Yeah I am so Jealous of her...

monroe

She obviously believes that in order to be loved, she must dress and act like a stripper. It's very sad and probably comes down to the fact that she hasn't had an education let alone finished high school and that she 'grew up' (I use the expression very loosely) too fast. Sad.

tnchick31

Just what I expected from Brit...another chapter of the same old pathetic story!!

Kathleen

Britney isn't hanging around Paris and Lindsay, and that is all that matters to me!

renee

This guys looks like he's acting. I don't think it's some random guy from the audience. It looks to rehearsed.

Sally Sunshine

That guy isn't some random dude from the crowd. He was a plant put there for the specific reason of being pulled up on stage during that song. He is a dancer. Look how he plays along with them. My cousin is one of Britney's dancers. No, I have never met Britney.

Susannah

Is that what people call "dancing?" Sitting in a chair, rolling your neck around, strutting around on stage? That is NOT dancing!! Beyonce can dance! Janet Jackson can dance! Aaliyah could dance!! Hell, even Fergie can dance better than that! That is NOT dancing!! It's just stupid!

jane

WHAT IN THE HELL IS THIS IDIOT DOING? SHE HAS TWO, COUNT THEM TWO LITTLE BOYS. EVERY NIGHT SHE IS OUT. I HOPE TO GOD THE JUDGE GETS ALL THIS INFO AND THESE KIDS ARE TAKEN AWAY. THIS IS NOT FAIR. YOU CAN'T BE OUT ALL NIGHT STRIPING AND HAVE ANYONE BELIEVE YOU ARE UP WITH YOUR CHILDREN. WHERE IS THE SOCIAL WORKER IN THIS.

yajaira

it amaze me that the only thing GOOD her fans see ir her is how "AMAZING HER BODY IS", not so talented, right?

Ali B.

Oh come on....she didn't even give that guy a lapdance!Go Britney!!!Don't let the haters get to you babe!Keep doing your thing!Take Care!