Britney's Stripperific Onstage Lap Dance

5/2/2007 11:36 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Part singer, part stripper, all WOW!

A stripped down Britney Spears showed up to her first mini-concert at the San Diego House of Blues last night, performing "Breathe on Me," while writhing in a sparkly bra and mini-mini-skirt around a lucky guy plucked from the audience. The Britster appeared to lip-sync the number, as four other skimpily-clad dancers surrounded the seated man. It's being reported on several fan sites that the man is Howie Day ... what do you think?

While there were complaints that the show was too short -- only 15 minutes -- we're guessing this guy wasn't complaining!

rj

OUCH! OUCH! OUCH!! My ears, my ears, are they bleeding? That Britney, she sure can't sing!!
I guess she can dance, in a stripper kind of way.
Britney has fallen so far she has to look down, to see up!

Terra

Hey ya'll her rent's due she's gotta pay it . I wonder how much glue it took to hold that WIG on that head. Maybe she picked up some LOCK TIGHT at Lowes or Home Depot.

Somebody , shoot it! Quick!

Why don't this disaster just go away and do herself a favor. I hope her cd ,if it ever gets made, BOMBS!! I hope she gets tons of bad press from this concert teaser and it was a teaser in more ways than one. $125.oo, those are some really stupid fans or bored people with money to waste. All Brit cna do is lip[ sync and strip and that was before drugs and alcohol set in.
This girl is nut job.

Candy

Just wait, in about 10 - 15 years, her boys will be all over the tabloids. Doing things they shouldn't be. They will be trouble makers. Poor kids. They need a mother. I can't imagine being away from my kids for days at a time. It's like she doesn't even have children. She might as well let Angelina adopt them. Atleast she will take care of them.

Ms_Sleepy

I agree she is in excellent shape but everything else is the same. It's time for Brittany to evolve, she has to be worth more than looking sexy, gyrating in chairs and over singing lyrics. It wouldn't been nice if she would have come out with a whole new sound and look after going through so much these past years.

Janiece

My first reaction was sorrow for her. She must really have insecurities about herself to put herself out as nothing but a sex object. Yes she is beautiful but she needs to show herself with class and maybe a new image not this old I wannabeMadonna thing. I hope she learns to be a lady soon for her childrens sake and for her own. My only hope is that young women will see this as a wrong way to be and learn that to get men's true attention be who you are inside and geez woman pick up an instrument and learn your craft.

Mary33741030

It is nice Brittany want to do a come back but she need to slow her roll. She needs to spend some time raising those 2 babies FIRST!!!!!! Before even thinking about coming back.

Her true fans will wait for her come back, BABIES SHOULD COME FIRST ALWAYS. ONCE YOU BECOME A MOM THE CHILDREN SHOULD ALWAYS BE YOUR FIRST PRIORITY ABOVE EVERYTHING ELSE.

Those Boys need their mother not a stripper. If she want those boys to grow up to treat women like whore than fine keep she should keep doing what she doing, but if she wants them to grow up repecting woman as equals then she should change everything.

But hey that my opionin

ivy

LEDBETTER1212 AND KIMMIE NEED TO GET TOGETHER.

Every post I read by Ledbetter1212 is all ooey gooey over Britney. I mean you can go back into TMZ archives and you'll see how Ledbetter is Britney's #1 fan (along with Kimmie). Who the hell GUSHES over celebrities like the two of them? NOBODY GUSHES OVER AND SUPPORTS CELEBRITIES LIKE YOU TWO DO UNLESS YOU ARE TWEENS OR TEENAGERS. Adults simply do not behave that way. Adults don't "idiolize" people. I'd say act your age, but you are. So, please, how about saving your idiot groupie statements for the tween magazines.

me

she makes me want to puke

JAIMIE

COME ON PEOPLE, THAT GUY WAS A TOTAL SETUP. HE WAS PLANTED IN THE AUDIENCE FOR THAT REASON ALONE. COULDN'T U TELL HOW FAKE IT WAS???

Gary

Big deal!!!!!!

sam

Britney please have a little bit class. You were one of the best performers and now u just look so desperate. infact u look like a total loser. Once u have children especially boys u must use some common sense when exposing it ( u know what i mean). your sons will never be proud of u when they become men. they may even end up like anna nichole's son. and we will hate to see than. it is not too late to get back to your senses.

wish u luck being a decent woman and mom and human.

kat

you can see a performance like that or better at most strip clubs in Vegas. She just fades into the background even with her silly brown wig. However, her belly fat does set her apart a bit.
Britney why can't you grow up and take care of your kids instead of parading around being a tramp and carrying that dumb dog with you instead of your babies? I feel so bad for her sons "yeah that's my mommy, the one doing the striptease and drunk all the time" :(

shelly

She looks like a whore. I hope her kids don't have access to this and have to see their mother act like a sunset strip hooker. Please, Britney, there is a line between tasteful and tackwa.

shelly

I thought you weren't supposed to have sex until 6 weeks after you give birth? Your husband needs to get a vasectomy, PLEASE!!!!!!