Wedding Crashed:

Esposito and Cooper Split

5/2/2007 2:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0502_bradley_jennifer_fm-1TMZ has learned that actress Jennifer Esposito has filed for divorce from her husband of four months, Bradley Cooper. The documents, filed Tuesday in Los Angeles County Superior Court, cite irreconcilable differences as the reason for the split.

The two dated a little over a year before getting engaged in October of 2006, and tied the knot December 21.

Esposito is best known for her roles on TV's "Spin City" and in the film "Crash." Cooper starred in the mega-hit "Wedding Crashers" and "Alias."

A rep for Esposito had no comment other than "Jennifer asks that you respect her privacy at this time." Cooper's rep calls the split mutual and says "actually they've been separated for quite a while."

Ha Ha

Whatever

Just my opinion

I liked her character on Spin City - sassy, Brooklyn cutie. But I simply can not remember what role she played in Wedding Crashers. Anyway, why is this news TMZ?

Miss Penny Lane

This is news to TMZ because TMZ reports entertainment news. Duh.

SHE wasn't in Wedding Crashers; HE was. Pay attention. :)

Fiona Flash

Why did they get married? Hmmmm.........

Just another example of how heterosexuals AND celebrities make a spectacle of marriage. So remind us all how gay men and lesbians getting married will somehow "breakdown" the sanctity of marriage? The meaning of marriage? One man, one woman? How ridiculous.

emily

"They've actually been seperated for awhile now" ?!?!! they've been married for only FOUR MONTHS. what a joke marriage is in hollywood.

tinkerbell

First of all....who are these people?? And second......why do people continue to get married only to be divorced months later?? Most likely there were problems BEFORE they got married, but they were probably like other stupid people and thought that the problems would just go away. Whatever!!!

hurl

He was GREAT in Wedding Crashers. I liked her in Spin City. I had no idea they were married.

Just proves the point that you should know each other for a long time before you get married.

Marriage is hard, nevermind with someone you have only known for a year, or even two.

SweetPeach

I just wonder how long could quite a while be...they only got married Dec. 30th.

I think that Hollywood's idea of forever is quite different from the rest of the world.

Best of luck to both of them. Long or short...divorce is never easy.

Just my opinion

@ Miss Penny Lane - rudeness is not becoming of a lady. I admit I skimmed the article and wrongly thought she was was in the movie. But damn, don't jump to hate because I do not think this article is worthy of the typical TMZ post. Usually they go for big headlines with well known names and faces, not B-listers.

J. Owen

FYI fools, TMZ is not an entertainment news site, it is an entertainment gossip site. Big difference.

If you want entertainment news go to Eonline. If you want made-up stories that are just waiting to be confirmed or denied, stick with TMZ.

Kim

SO they've been married four months and "they've been separate awhile"????? What, like three days?!?!?!?!? WTF????

Mirna

The most interesting thing on this blog is the Miss Penny Lane and Just my opinion. LMAO at work!!

coolyourjets!!!!!

Yeah, really ...PENNY... we are not talking world problems here!!

coolyourjets!!!!!

Mirna, you gotta be kiddin' Penny is the most interesting blog????????????????????

Alix

Oh no. I really liked them together. Damn, wedding vows have no meaning in the age of no-fault divorce.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments