Paris

45 Days

in the Clink?

5/3/2007 4:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0503_paris_fm_ex-1Paris Hilton is in big trouble, if the Los Angeles City Attorney has his way. TMZ has obtained documents filed with the court, in which prosecutors say they want Hilton to spend 45 days in jail.

Paris must appear tomorrow on a probation violation, for allegedly driving on a suspended license. Hilton was already on probation after pleading no contest last January to alcohol-related reckless driving. The DMV had suspended Hilton's license as a result of her DUI bust.

While her license was suspended, Hilton was stopped by the CHP last January 15, and again by the L.A. County Sheriffs on February 27.

The City Attorney will argue that Hilton certainly knew after she was stopped in January that she wasn't allowed to drive, so the second stop was a flagrant violation of law.

The documents suggest Hilton mistakenly relied on her lawyer's assumption that Hilton had a right to drive, but the City Attorney claims in the legal papers that it's a bogus argument.

According to the papers, Hilton also failed to enroll in an alcohol education program within 21 days of the order directing her to do so.

The legal papers ask that "Hilton be ordered to serve 45 days in County Jail." Prosecutors also want her to be ordered "not to consume any alcohol for a continuous period of 90 days." During that 90-day period, prosecutors want her "to be monitored for alcohol consumption ... by use of a Secure Continuous Remote Alcohol Monitoring (SCRAM) device at her expense."

Paris at her best: Click to launch photosTracy Morgan was just ordered to wear a SCRAM device.

The City Attorney wants more. Because of her "flagrant" driving violations, they want her license suspended for an additional four months -- and they want her car impounded for 30 days.

meow

THAT'S HOTTT!!!

Roxy

She shouldn't got to jail because she no doubt WANTS to go to jail.
C'mon - then she gets to make the rounds on Larry King, Oprah, Dateline,whoever to tell he tragic b.s. story. Sell it to the tabs, write a book. This is the best thing that could
happen to her - so I say no jail! Just lots of other punishments that will hurt - like no booze, etc.....

BostonOsito

Go to Jail PARIS, It will give you street cred for your CD, STUPID WHORE

Respect 4 - 1 Self!

Please join me in writting the LA Co. Atty office at
800 City Hall East
200 North Main
L.A. California
90012
Please write and tell the City Atty. that she needs to be made an example of.
As a mother of 3 it is hard to tell my child that it is not ok to do this and I don't want Paris on the road drinking a driving with me or my family on the road as well.
Paris has choosen to live a Public Life and she should be held accountable for her actions.
Thank you for helping keep Drunk Drives off the road!

Respect 4 - 1 Self!

#87 It's people like you who don't think and drink and get on the road on try to drive and cause people to die!

jezabelle

There are alot of celeb's getting busted for DUI ...So PARIS should be the first example made and I hope her size 13 shoe can hold off her new cellmates HA !!!! She's going to jail!!!!

lulusez

Now if she could just get a Secure Continuous Remote Pecker Intrusion Device.

lulusez

Now if she could just get a Secure Continuous Remote Pecker Intrusion Device.

Jeff

In my opinion paris should not get any special treatment just because of who she is! What ever the mandatory sentencing is is what she should get period end of story!

Trish

Her good friend, JOE FRANCIS, is still sitting in a Panama City Beach jail and I love it.

Joe Francis is rotting in jail in the very location where he stalked and exploited girls on the beach. Good riddance.

A-yo Leroy!

you do the crime, you do the time bitch!

Thomas

To Respect 4-1 Self:
Easy, there. I GET the fact that drinking and driving is horrible and shouldn't be condoned.
This chick screwed up big time, BUT THE PROBLEM IN HOLLWOOD is that DUIs, rehab, etc IS A JOKE to these celebrities, and the-powers-that-be allow them to constantly get away with it.
PARIS and others like her take nothing serious. They don't have to be held accountable for anything. Even drinking and driving.
But there may be a light at the end of this vapid superficial tunnel - look at that Girls Gone Wild cat. He finally has to pay the piper. SO should she.
I simply am stating that I find joy in seeing the prospects of Paris being treated like all us regular folks. Its the same reason I like NASCAR. The wrecks.

no one

I think Paris is nasty and I hope she does go to jail. I cant stand her.

D

I think Paris should volunteer to do her time, just think of the street cred she'll gain from it.

Keep your feet on the ground

Number 76, Please dont bring that disappointment called Larry Birkhead into this story. YES PARIS SHOULD GO TO JAIL; That stupid ass Birkhead (now part of the "sanitize Stern" campaign) should give the baby to a Quaker family and get back to being a nobody. PARIS SHOULD GO TO JAIL...