Paris' Mom to Prosecutor: "This is PATHETIC!"

5/4/2007 8:17 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris and KathyMoments after Paris Hilton was sentenced to serve 45 in the clink, TMZ learned that her mother, Kathy, rushed over to the lead prosecutor and lashed out, "I want your autograph. This is pathetic."

In the same breath, as she walked out of the courtroom, Kathy looked up and said, "I can't believe all the money we spent on this."

Shelly Stratton

Why should money let them live above the law? Your life is not more important than anyone else in the city. Have respect for the law and everyone else who lives here. I have no interest in what you do and if there were more people like me, you would not be famous for being a "celebrity". What kind of mother would accept this type of behavior?
Shelly Stratton

Ney

PATHETIC!
I guess money can't buy everything!

Connie

Should have taught her better, mom. There's something to be said for tough love.

Denise

SHUT UP YOU STUPID BITCH! Paris your going down!!!

JC

Throw her Mom in there with her for poor parenting. Think of the money they would have spent if she had killed someone on the freeway. Don't drive on a suspended license. Don't speed. And...DON'T DRINK & DRIVE.

sweetp

Sorry Paris, daddy's money can't get ya outta this one - Hey mama hilton, maybe if you taught your daughter some manners instead of letting her run wild she wouldn't be headed to a 3x5 LOL.

Anonymous

Too bad none of the morons in her entourage could see that she made it to court on time. I feel sorry for her.

Dallas

get over it mother, nor you or your family are above the law.

KayDar

Paris got what she deserved. Just because she's rich doesn't mean she can get away with things we go to jail for. She's gonna live the "SIMPLE LIFE" now.
Enjoy you Summer Paris!!! I'll be thing about you while I'm at the BBQ parties.

dahoss

Whats pathetic is her daughter. But by looking at the mothers picture there with her breasts spilling all out everywhere, its no wonder that Paris is such a trashy slut!

I

THEY SHOULD HAVE THROWN HER IN JAIL THE NIGHT SHE WAS ARRESTED.

I WAS PICKED UP FOR A .08 DUI AND I HAD TO SPEND THE NIGHT IN JAIL (IT WAS THE FIRST TIME I HAD EVER BEEN IN TROUBLE).

brian

they live in a dream world,kathy is unfit to be a mother she should relize this is what paris needs.this might save her or someone else's life.no one can think they live in the real world maybe this will be a wake up call.

delphine

All the money you spent on this?! So what???

DORI

WHY DO PEOPLE WITH MONEY THINK THEY ARE ABOVE THE LAW? I'M GLAD THE JUDGE SENTENCED HER TO 45 DAYS AND NOT GIVE HER SPECIAL TREATMENT. HOW ABOUT THAT FOR SIMPLE LIFE.

Connie

David, give it up dude. She'd spit on your ugly ass, if given a chance.