Paris' Summer at the Prison Hilton

5/5/2007 4:07 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

While her pals are hanging in Malibu or the Hamptons, Paris will be spending 45 fun-filled days and nights with 2200 of her closest female felons at Century Regional Detention Facility (CRDF).
Paris in Prison
Reopened in March, 2006, CRDF is located in beautiful Lynwood,Calif. -- just minutes from nearby Compton! While Mr. Chow takeout isn't available, according to the AP, CRDF does serve three low-sodium poultry based meals a day. Yum! For her own safety, Paris will most likely be segregated from the rest of her prison pals and live in a one or two-person cell. Cozy. During her days at Chez Clink, Paris will get just one hour a day to shower, exercise, watch TV or talk on the phone. And sorry to say, Blackberries are not allowed. Oh, the humanity!

As for wardrobe choices, Paris will have the option of one of four different colored jumpsuits. Depending on how she is classified and where she is housed in the facility, Paris could don a blue, brown, white or classic orange one-piece from the House of Detention collection.

Paris better get crackin', because with June 5 fast approaching, it gives her just one month to plan her kick-ass going away party!

KatieAnn

Am I the only person who thinks Paris bears a physical resemblance to Donald Trump? I think it's the mouth. Is she really HIS daughter? She certainly has his arrogance.

Anyway, I'm very happy that the judge gave Paris a 45 day 'Time Out'.
Too bad it's not longer. I was sad to hear her mother's rant against the judge, saying the sentence wasn't fair. Hearing her mother's comments, I realized why Paris is the way she is today. It's time for her, and her parents, to realize they are not all that 'special' or above the law! I hope Miss Hilton learns some long needed lessons while behind bars.

TGM

Good...even though the sentence is not long enough, it's good to see those who think they are better than everyone else get their comeuppance in some small way. Maybe 45 days in jail will teach her a lesson...unfortunately, I have the feeling that it won't.

Flojo

Oh how i enjoyed these Paris comments..if a survey has been taken ..as one i participated in....the American public is sick and tired of this spoiled brat who acts like a child instead of herown age.
She is too self=centered to use her prison time to help those women who are incarcerated with her in SOME WAY., but then there is not much she can do but ...POSE, ROMP IN BED WITH VARIOUS MALES, DRINK TIL SHE IS BOMBED,AND HAVE CAT FIGHTS WITH THOSE FEMALES SHE IS JEALOUS OF!
What a waste of a life, she is no JODIE FOSTER who went on to graduate from YALE, or an ASHLEY JUDD, who has used her brain to help in charity causes.
She has no natural breasts to speak of nor a perfect nose....anyone with her height, can dye their hair blonde, put on skimpy clothing and tons of makeup and walk with a SLOUCH .
Her past history will follow her forever, i hope she is proud to be PIN UP QUEEN OF BEDROOM ANTICS.
Good thing they have her in a guarded section of the prison or she might end of the "girlfriend "of many there!
Since she looks for every opportunity to MAKE MONEY (that family lives on it NAME) will she write a book about her days in jail when she is released?
Advice to Miss P. DON'T TURN YOUR BACK ON ANYONE:))

Phoenix Filly

Personally i dont give a rats heniy about Paris one way or the other. I have no jealously for a vaccous bubble headed bleached blonde who has given no specific worth to her country or society in general. What does bug me is that her parents seem to think that anything she does is perfectly all right and they cannot believe that she is like any other American citizen who breaks the law...over and over and over. They would have given me...averge Jane Doe....more than 45 days. Buck up and be an adult Paris and deal. This is real life girlfriend and it aint always so simple!!!

bambifawn

Personally I am happy!
I am sick and tired of the "Famous" ones who make Millions, live these amazing lifestyles and get off on pretty much everything.(no pun intended)
Average people like you or I would not..
If you take an average Joe, doing the same crime, do you think the Judge would think twice?
Not a chance.. !!
Dont worry Paris.. You can now have be famous for being a new Spokesperson.
Anyone have a title for her?

richyboy

USA is a police state, how on earth can someone be sent to prison for such nonsense.
Community service ok but prison? sounds like the middle east

elmerg

Free Paris Hilton? Hell, I'd give a least a five spot...maybe ten if she wears her jumpsuit...

Capt Benjamin F. Pierce

I have to wonder if they'll be able to get her little spoiled mutt a matching jumpsuit?

And while they're at it, might as well fit her mom for one too.....

Ladybug

Haha! I hope flourescent orange is her least favorite color!!! Jail jumpsuits on the red carpet? I'm sure she'll turn it into the latest must have fashion!

PETER GAZINIA

hahahahahaha! I hope she takes a beating, just for the hell of it - but face it, folks, oj was guilty, guilty, guilty - and still is - but walks free...now, dui is different than a double murder, but it appears that the judge (and not 12 uneducated jaboons) has had enough of this dimbulb...maybe, just maybe, she might have to read a book....hahahahahaha

PETER GAZINIA

you know how the trustees treat the food for inmates that, 'have it coming'??? I do, and she's gonna get a belly full of goodies...or starve....hahahahaha!

meeeeee

you guys what is happening with her kids ....is she trying to get em back or is this case just sitting on a table somehwere???!!! tell me tell me !!!!

meeeeee

wow

StarkFist

It's okay, David Paul. They should be dropping any time now.

meeeeee

wow ......their lives must be so sad.....sorry to be so melanchollic but im tellin you these people are empty inside !!!

Previous 15 Comments | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments