Paris' Summer at the Prison Hilton

5/5/2007 4:07 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

While her pals are hanging in Malibu or the Hamptons, Paris will be spending 45 fun-filled days and nights with 2200 of her closest female felons at Century Regional Detention Facility (CRDF).
Paris in Prison
Reopened in March, 2006, CRDF is located in beautiful Lynwood,Calif. -- just minutes from nearby Compton! While Mr. Chow takeout isn't available, according to the AP, CRDF does serve three low-sodium poultry based meals a day. Yum! For her own safety, Paris will most likely be segregated from the rest of her prison pals and live in a one or two-person cell. Cozy. During her days at Chez Clink, Paris will get just one hour a day to shower, exercise, watch TV or talk on the phone. And sorry to say, Blackberries are not allowed. Oh, the humanity!

As for wardrobe choices, Paris will have the option of one of four different colored jumpsuits. Depending on how she is classified and where she is housed in the facility, Paris could don a blue, brown, white or classic orange one-piece from the House of Detention collection.

Paris better get crackin', because with June 5 fast approaching, it gives her just one month to plan her kick-ass going away party!

Previous 15 Comments | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32

misty21

I think if u do the crime u pay the time....I think it is so damn unfair how people with money get treated different from everyone else cause most of the rich are the worst and selfish people ever. I mean Im not just talking about paris Im talking in general... Im not going to hate on her cause people that do that are miserable and haters and have NO life.......I mean she seems sincere and if she is capable of learning a life lesson she seems that she will....I mean I do not KNOW the REAL her so how can I know? How do we know what we ACTUALLY hear?

BIGGIN

If I remember correctly, one of the fundamental aspects of a democratic society is that NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW. And seeing high profile people continually getting 'pee-pee slaps' for what the average citizen would go to jail for, really sickens me.

Brooke

I think it is about time that someone in Hollywood is held responsible for their actions. They are people just like the rest of us. They should pay for what they have done.

judy

Dear little Paris,
gUESS WHAR YOUR CRAP STINKS JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSES...........YOU'LL FIND OT IN JAIL THEY REALY STINK.

HAVE A GOOD ONE.................................

Is the GP really this starved for stupidity? What a joke!!

Okay how bored are we to care with all imporant things that are going on in the world about Paris Hilton getting jail time. It is unfair to everyone else that would be in her shoes for the same thing. She does nothing good to help mankind, animals, environmental, notta! She makes fun of people less fortunate, she acts like she is 16 and she would be hardly noticed wihout the press and her money. Her parents did a great job of creating a monster that could careless about anything that actually counts. She needs to watch more Oprah. You could not pay me to hang out with her, I do good things all the time to help people, animals, environment, without others knowing to get Kudos for it. The world needs our help....and like her, my money will not run out and you cannot take it with you when you are gone. What a disgrace...

Previous 15 Comments | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32