Paris' Summer at the Prison Hilton

5/5/2007 4:07 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

While her pals are hanging in Malibu or the Hamptons, Paris will be spending 45 fun-filled days and nights with 2200 of her closest female felons at Century Regional Detention Facility (CRDF).
Paris in Prison
Reopened in March, 2006, CRDF is located in beautiful Lynwood,Calif. -- just minutes from nearby Compton! While Mr. Chow takeout isn't available, according to the AP, CRDF does serve three low-sodium poultry based meals a day. Yum! For her own safety, Paris will most likely be segregated from the rest of her prison pals and live in a one or two-person cell. Cozy. During her days at Chez Clink, Paris will get just one hour a day to shower, exercise, watch TV or talk on the phone. And sorry to say, Blackberries are not allowed. Oh, the humanity!

As for wardrobe choices, Paris will have the option of one of four different colored jumpsuits. Depending on how she is classified and where she is housed in the facility, Paris could don a blue, brown, white or classic orange one-piece from the House of Detention collection.

Paris better get crackin', because with June 5 fast approaching, it gives her just one month to plan her kick-ass going away party!

rdrgrl2007

She won't show up. Come June 5th she'll be in another country that won't expedite her back to the U.S. I hope she flees because then she'll be a fugitive from justice. Rich people think they are so above the law. High time someone punched this bitch right off her high horse

I

Even if you don't feel drunk at .08 you are still impaired, there is no denying that. Why not just drive sober or don't drive at all? She could have killed someone and I think she deserves a year in jail at least!

mary

It is easy to see why Paris is so spoiled and ignorant - after watching her mother in court . Wow Mom - you set a wonderful example for your daughter. YOU are the original ignorant, spoiled BRAT. Lets see how funny or amusing it is to you if one of YOUR little, rich family is killed by a drunk driver someday. Maybe someday you will all lose all your money and then lets see how humble you all become!

Boo Hoo

437. 437. THERE IS JUSTICE IN THE WORLD, HAHA. I WONDER IF ORANGE WILL LOOK GOOD ON HER!

Posted at 9:58PM on May 4th 2007 by FRY THE BITCH
****************************************************************************************
I do not know if orange will look good on her, but I know what will, ME!!

Boo Hoo

435. Shame on you Paris!! How could you do this to us and our show? Note to myself: do not to use Paris's lawyer.

Posted at 9:55PM on May 4th 2007 by Nicole "ritch bitch" Ritchie

Boo Hoo

433. 396. what does that mean mommy ? Can I bring the dog ?

Posted at 9:09PM on May 4th 2007 by jimmy

--------------------------------------------------------
You can't bring the dog, but doggy style will be available.

mikarose333

Patty:

Just how big of a b**** can you possibly be? What's wrong with you to wish that on anyone? Yes, drunk driving does kill too many people every year. I agree. I also agree that Paris is so far over the line between right and wrong that she can't see 'right' anymore. She should be doing time and firuring out how not to drive intoxicated and how to follow the law, so nobody write like I'm defending her! But she didn't kill anybody, and insinuating that she did or intentionally tried to is as ridiculous and hateful as wishing someone’s entire family dead. It must suck to be you- most people with that much hostility are usually very unhappy and not much fun to be around.

sk8rgurl

To: "75. AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The simple life!
Where are her co-stars now???

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Posted at 9:21PM on May 4th 2007 by think about this *******"

_________________________________________________________________

Her co-stars are probably future co-defendants. Don't you love it.

Curious

Could not have happened to a nicer person. Best of luck to her there.

Do any of you believe that she actually will serve any time in prison? In America, money talks and walks, deals will be made. Spoiled Paris will not serve time!

Boo Hoo

426. Can you say strip seach? It won't hurt I'll use my tongue.

NobodySpecial

"133. I don't find this funny. I find it sad. Paris provides all of you with with amusment but she is a person and I am sure this is a very difficult time for her and her family. "

PLEASE, give me a break. Paris mother said "I can't believe all the money we spent on this.", which means she expected to win because they threw a boat load of cash at the lawyer and who knows else. Paris and her mom are arrogant people who just got their comeuppance.

Boo Hoo

406. Hey Miss Hilton!! I am innocent to and so are all the other sisters in here, We were all done an injustice. You should of got a public defender like us for no money. The results would of been the same.

LAME

Perhaps she's getting prison tips from Ms. Camp Cupcake herself, Martha Stewart!!!! Have fun Paris this summer!!!

Boo Hoo

392. No make-up here honey. You are not allowed to keep it in your cell. Showers only 3 days a week and I'll be watching. I will also help you with those hard to reach places. We encourage you to drop the soap.

Boo Hoo

347. Paris going to jail? Thats Hot!! I'll be waiting for you. I always dreamed you would come to my house and be my bitch.