Not TrimSpa,

Baby

5/7/2007 12:49 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With Anna Nicole in formerly heavy spokesmodel heaven, and Kirstie Alley's weight loss seemingly at a halt, there's an open position for a celeb weight loss spokesperson. Who's in line for the job? Two boy banders and a Spelling!

Nick Carter, Tori Spelling, Joey Fatone
"Dancing with the Stars" pudgy twirler and former *NSYNCer Joey Fatone (make your own joke on his last name), Nick Carter (seen him lately?) and Tori Spelling (baby weight) have all hopped on the NutriSystem diet. Tori and Joey have been working closely with NutriSystem's VIP/Celeb counselor Stacie Mullen, and according to the stars, the system has done wonders for them.
Former Backstreet Boy Carter has also been raving to friends that the diet is the best thing he's done for himself in ages. Well after watching his family and their reality show, that's clear.

Are these three competing to be the next spokestubby? TMZ chewed the fat with a NutriSystem rep who told us, "Yes, all three are on the diet, but not spokespeople -- Nick's lost 30 pounds, and Joey's lost 25. They're just enthusiastic clients who have no problem telling the world they're finding great success on the program!"

David Paul

Wow, this girl really is looking good. I just took her pic and made it my backdrop on my computer. This is really a good day. Man she looks good.

gina

i'm on the nutrisystem diet and it really does work well. tori was huge while pregnant and now she looks great.

Mosey

Tori looks beautiful. She is not fat.

Wow.

Apparently David Paul likes Tori...

Denise

I've seen pictures of Nick recently, he really looks great!

katrina

im so happy and i saw some picks of nick also and he looks great and im proud that hes looking great and im excited about bsb doing annother cd and a snew song too and tori looks great too 3 cheers for tori and nick way to go

Fatal Fury

Enjoy your high blood pressure...has anyone bothered to look at the sodium levels in that Nutrisystem food? About 3 times your daily limit if you were to follow it strictly. O_O

Lacey

Granted Tori looks great but i saw her recently own E! and she said she had only lost 5 lbs.This picture was pre-baby but im sure she will look even more fab in a few short weeks.

Kelly

After carrying my "baby weight" for many years, I tried Nutri-System and lost 35 pounds in about 3 months ! I order my food on-line, spend less than I would at the grocery store, get Sky Miles for paying for it with my Am Ex, and a good looking guy from UPS brings it straight to my house. I nuke it and voila - meals !! It works for me !! And Tori, you look GREAT !!

cheryl

Nutrisystem is a wonderful weight loss and exercise program. I have been a client since August of 2006 and to date i have lost 65 lbs - from a size 20 to a size 12!!!! If Nutrisystem is looking for a spokesperson I am available.

Jan

I was on Nutri System 25+ years ago, did lose, but after going off the food (which at that time most of it tasted terrible!), I gained back every pound plus some.
Can anyone tell me how this current system is different than the old one??
And also can I hear from anyone that has been on the current NS diet, lost the weight they wanted, and how they are doing now that they are not eating the NS foods planned out for you??

kathee

nitri-systems food is gross. don't know how anyone could eat it long enough to lose a lot of weight.

Terase

I tried NS for a couple months. While I did lose some weight, it was all I could do to gag that stuff down! I would rather have the same type of food, fresh and with MUCH less sodium. I can cook!

Joe

YOU WILL ALWAYS GAIN THE WEIGHT BACK THAT YOU LOSE ON ANY NUTRISYSTEM OR TRIMSPA OR JENNY CRAIG DIET FOR ONE SIMPLE REASON>>> YOU CANNOT STAY ON THOSE DIETS FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE>>> A SIMPLE WAY TO LOSE WEIGHT IS TO COUNT CALORIES AND NEVER GO OVER YOUR TARGETED CALORIE COMPLEMENT FOR THE DAY>>> AND YOU WILL LOSE WEIGHT AND KEEP IT OFF>> ONCE YOU REACH YOUR DESIRED GOAL WEIGHT YOU GRADUALLY ALLOW MORE CALORIES PER DAY TO MAINTAIN THAT WEIGHT>>>MY HUSBAND IS A PHYSICIAN AND WE HAVE BOTH BEEN CALORIE COUNTERS FOR OVER TWENTY YEARS AND NEITHER OF US OR OUR TEENAGERS HAVE PROBLEMS WITH OUR WEIGHT>>> AND IT DOESN'T HAVE TO DO WITH GOOD GENES EITHER! WE BOTH HAVE SIBLINGS THAT ARE OBESE>>> SO BEWARE OF THE QUICK DIET FIXES>>>THEY DO NOT LAST A LIFETIME>>>GOOD EATING HABITS AND A HEALTHY DIET WILL KEEP YOU THIN AND HEALTHY>>>

Pat

I lost 47 lbs. so far on Nutri-System. I am treated for HBP and since losing the weight my BP is down to normal. So don't let the sodium levels scare anyone away from Nutri-System, as it is temporary while losing the weight. Good luck to all who go on the diet. It works!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments