Paris and Elliot Mintz Back in Business

5/8/2007 1:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris Hilton didn't last more than a couple days without her mainstay publicist and trusted advisor Elliot Mintz by her side, and the quickly reconciled pair stepped out last night outside of chez Hilton.

It appears that Paris taught Mintz one of her favorite moves -- the time-honored cell-phone-as-paparazzi-avoidance technique -- demonstrated here to perfection by Mintz.

It's been a tumultuous five days for Hilton and Mintz. In court Friday, Paris blamed the PR guru for misinforming her about her suspended license, then the judge called Elliot's testimony "worthless." Then, the pair announced a separation, briefly ending one of the most visible publicist-client relationships in all of celebdumb, er, celebdom.

But today, Mintz tells TMZ that he and Paris "met last evening and agreed to continue our professional relationship ... I shall continue to respect and support her as her media rep and friend." It's hard out here for a Mintz!

Eddie Kritzer

My name is Eddie Kritzer, and I am a partner with Art Linkletter on Bill Cosby's
"Kids Say The Darndest Things"which had a three year run on CBS, a couple of books by Cosby and Linkletter.. I also have five number one shows.

I know Elliot from many years back when he arrainged to get Yoko on Rockline.
I need his email address or phone number......
He can also call me,. Eddie Kritzer 310-702-5356 or email me at
producedby@aol.com I have a unique and compelling proposal for Paris Hilton, worth many millions of dollars

Best,
Eddie Kritzer
eddiekritzer.com all my details (including Christina Aguilra)

whynot

little too quick to be cutting people out of your life when you need them. not too smart. oh wait, it paris...nevermind.

marybeth

I know he is paid to wipe her ass, but really. He should have told her to drop dead when she called him back. No amount of money would be worth working for that bunch of selfish robots.

Lawyer

Paris and Elliot,
We weren't born yesterday. We know your "antics" are another media ploy. The judge isn't buying it. Paris - you have never taken responsibility for anything in your life....perhaps now is the time to stop blaming everyone else.

mvdd

hooray!

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

Golly, I'm soooooooooooooooo surprised ...

Jane

I am appalled that Paris's parents are appealing the judges decision to to send her to jail. Just beacause Paris is a celeberty does not mean that she can get out of going to prison for 45 days it will do her good. Paris is nothing but trouble and bad influence on other people . I can't believe the Kathy Hilton calls her daughter a good girl after she is six sheets to the wind and dances on a table at a night club. If My daughter did that I would be embarresed. Face the Music Paris just because you are and heirres and a celed it does not mean that you can give the teary eyes and get away with out paying the price.

zzz

I'm sure he was never "fired". It was a ploy, he was to fall on the sword and take the hit for the celebutard, but that didn't work. On to the next ploy in an attempt to keep her out of jail.

TheTruth

This whole thing was STAGED. He was never fired..they also created the false strategy to put the blame on Elliot Mintz that she "didn't know" she wasnt supposed to drive. She knew. And then she HAD to "fire" him to follow through...but ofcourse it was all fake so she "rehired" him after a "heart to heart" (oh, please).

This is why Elliot gets paid big bucks. He will do anything for certain clients.

Edguardo

He's as phony as she is...

mabi

SO NOW PARIS WANTS GOV. ARNOLD TO PARDON HER?? HER REASON IS SHE PROVIDES HOPE TO YOUNG PEOPLE .THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO BE SICK. HOPE FOR WHAT ?? TO SEE YOUR NAKED ASS ON THE INTERNET ? UNDERAGE DRINKING (HOW SHE GOT HER START). DRINKING AND DRIVING ? NOT READING YOUR TRAFFIC CITATIONS ( USUALLY THE TRAFFIC COP VERBALLY TELLS YOU WHAT YOUR BEING CITED FOR)? FIGHTING IN CLUBS ? REALLY PARIS REALITY IS MORE THAN JUST A PROGRAM ON TV.

mary

What a weak pathetic spineless creature he is. Is the money worth your soul and dignity??

Richard

Paris and Beverly Leslie back together again!!!!

redheadisnotdead

I can't understand why anyone would subject themselves to what he must go through everyday to make Paris's life run smoothly. I'm sure he's well compensated, but the man must have no pride or scruples whatsoever. I wish we could send Paris to Antartica, and make her stay there so we never have to hear about her again! Now that would be a good punishment.

Lea

Yup... It's a publicity stunt. Anyone that can't see it is naive. She's getting desperate because people are getting bored with her. I'm already bored with her, same old - same old.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments