Look Out London

Prince Has Landed!

5/9/2007 1:38 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

media-removed-tmzOnly Prince can rock an all-purple ladies' suit. Only Prince would.

After he announced plans yesterday to perform 21 shows in London this August, wee Prince partied 'til the wee hours at trendy Boujis nightclub in South Kensington, where he was snapped as he sneaking out the back door.

He sure knows how to paint the town red ... um, we mean purple.

Dawn Day

Now that's hot!

Anna

I have seen him so many times (at his concerts) this man for his age still puts on a great show.

JM

Looking good, your purple highness.

ivy

Oh look! A purple midget!

Samantha

Even if Prince's style of music isn't your own, there's no denying that this guy is one of the most talented musical artists in history. I saw him two nights in a row on the same tour years ago (Purple Rain) and out of the hundreds of concerts I've seen, this, by far, was the most oustanding and entertaining!

Love you, Prince!!

Love Ya

I love Prince. You never hear any negative press about him.

B

The peculiar purple pie man of porcupine peak!!

BeeBee

I love Prince. I must say he had the best Superbowl show ever too!!!

jasond

looks like he just purified himself in the waters of Lake Minnetonka.

Madeline

Very talented guy. IMO

dude

This fifty something ass rag needs to go away, he's an 80's POP star who's still torchering us with his shi@%y music.

woodhorse

Absolutamente! Only Prince could do it and he did it well. Elton is jealous, so is Britney: neither could have made that outfit.

Standards are badly needed.

Witnessing Prince onstage is the definition of a musical party. His skilled funk, soul and infectious musicality are impossible to listen to without your feet starting to move, with the rest of you following. His skill vocally and instrumentally is so far above these three chord bands that I advise you to forget about the fact that he wears purple. I kid you not. Naysayers are wasting their time.They need to be lining up at a ticket booth somewhere or should be doing everything in their power to get a ticket to see this legendary performer. Prince is old school and gives BIG bang for your buck.

kismewil

Prince has been around a long long time. Some people forgot about him, but his fans HAVE not. It is a little irritating that he isolates himself so much and he has become a little "strange" about it over the years. He IS in his own world....just like Michael Jackson.

As for his music......he can do ANYTHING!! rock, rap, country, blues, r&b, soul, jazz or any other kind!! He is extremely talented at singing, many musical instruments and putting on a GREAT show.

One wish....."stop shutting out your fans"

Idolwatcher

I love seeing Prince on TMZ. Anywhere actually. He's a sighting after all these years of his exiled ways. LOVE HIM! And how is it that I've loved him since I was 13 and he hasn't aged a day since 1978????

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments