Pax -- Even Closer to Becoming a Pitt

5/10/2007 5:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the required public notices announcing Angelina Jolie's desire to change newly adopted son Pax's last name to Jolie-Pitt.
Click to read!
The law demands that Jolie publish information about the little guy's name change for four consecutive weeks -- in any publication -- so that anyone wishing to legitimately contest the the name change has the proper information to do so.

Sneaky Angelina chose the Daily Commerce, a small legal journal with a circulation of about 800. Fortunately, one of those readers is a TMZ fan! The posting, which has already been published three times, will run one final time in Friday's edition.

Jolie's next court hearing is scheduled for May 31, when Pax is expected to officially become a Jolie-Pitt.

terry

I think its a bunch of crap. She stole a man from his wife and now does not even seem pleased with her own biolog. child. Poor kid! This "family" will crash and burn. They will never legally marry ....and i predict she will not have another child with Brad, must of been unplanned. She a great actor and a humanitarian, but she lives in a dream world. Poor white kids and kids from other cultures in the U.S. need good homes to.so I would not want one adopted by her.

ivy

Perez Hilton has a much better story on this TMZ. Get with it.

Simone

That is one smart chick. I love her!

Nance

Who Cares.............

christine

I think she is a great mother to her children and people should just let them be.

Karen

Another self-absorbed idiot and her yes-man sperm donor. She did an interview and said when she looked at her daughter after she had given birth, she referred to her daughter as 'a blob'.

Nice, huh?

Wonder why she and Madonna think that American children aren't good enough to adopt. I'd like Oprah to tell us why American children don't deserve the same money, assistance and press as African children.

Who the hell cares about these morons.

JLR

I'm so glad Jolie pulled her head together. I just hope it's all real, as this is an 18 year committment. I'm glad Pitt is with her instead of Aniston, but I bet Jolie's is one moody woman who is hard to love and have a relationship. I truly wish them both the best!

Marla

Personally, I don't understand why Angelina felt it necessary to change this little 1's name to Pax to begin with. Why not let the fellow keep his birth given name & just give him his new last name.

bill

she is nothing but a fake BITCH and i totally agree with #6 how the hell can she call herself a loving humanitarian when she speaks about her own BIOLOGICAL daughter with such disdain

little girl

#5 you can't use that name I'm the original Little Girl get another name

calderon

angelina is one of the most beatiful women i ever seen ...........but who cares about this kind of news .........i dont

angel

big joke if you have lots of money let buy a kid after kid after kid , when theres real people turned away every day because were not richies. who cares what the babys name is?????? and who really takes care of these kids she keeps adopting????? nanny,nanny,nanny!!!!!!!!i think in the long run we may see many problems from these kids. thanks for adopting us and letting the nanny raise us. just because you have money you can get what ever you want. if we could all be so spoiled!!!!!! adopt kids from our country why dont you, there are hundrededs that have to live in shelters or on the streets.

Mrs. Garv

Angelina might be doing a lot of good..... but ever noticed she claims to want her privacy but will spill anythings he can true or false to promote a movie....... makes you really wonder about her motives and claims!

Abby

I am glad he is with her instead of Aniston also...God knows Jennifer deserves so much better...these two are perfect for each other....lol

Sweet

Her new interview has really changed my mind about her. I think she's awesome now and more celebs should be like her.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments