Pitt's a Proud Papa in Prague

5/11/2007 1:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Brad Pitt dropped off son Maddox at a school in Prague yesterday morning. We're guessing it went down something like this:

Teacher: "What did you bring for Show and Tell today, Maddox?"

Maddox: "Brad Pitt."

Teacher: "You get an A++!"

milk

BRAD & ANGELINA are gorgeous couple. They have adorable children. WE LOVE THE JOLIE-PITT clans. They are fabulously beautiful & generous family.

Bet he smells

How dare she drag those kids around the globe for her own selfish needs. She is not doing any of this charitable work for the right reason.....How did she go from walking around with Billy Bob's blood in a vial...to becoming an ambassador.......AND HOW DARE OUR GOVERNMENT FOR NOT SEEING THROUGH HER CRAZY MIND...AND APPOINTING HER

She is only trying to fill that space inside her that is called MENTAL ILLNESS....but ahhh poor Angelina,,,,no adopted child....nor natural child...or even Brad Pitt can fill that void...
She does not impress me one bit.....

Nasty bitch.......can't wait to see if her children grow up to be mentally ill also.....it unfortunately can be handed down from generation to generation...and she has those kids off to a great start.....HEY KIDS....LOOK AT WHAT MOMMY BROUGHT HOME FROM HER TRIP....A NEW KID......MOVE ON OVER....YOU ARE JUST ONE OF MANY IN THIS FAMILY

A

#13-children -- you make good points and I do respect your opinion ....
but, IMO, I think that these children are not suffering -- they could be home-schooled, but it seems that interaction with other children is something that they are exposing the kids to. I think that the younger kids dont get photographed too often because they are kept from that until maybe, the parents are sure that they can handle it.

I just cant help thinking that these children did not have love or stability before they were adopted by the Jolie-Pitts -- they seem to have that in abundance now. and I dont think that it is any more harmful than kids that spend most of their days at home - rarely seeing parents b/c they are working (this applies to all families - not just celebrities)

I say to them: adopt as many as you can love --

Never inked up!

WHAT Brad was thinking about going from a class act like Jen to a nasty blood necklace wearing Mia Farrow wanna-be is beyond me. This guy is from the mid-west and we usually have a pretty good nose for commom sense and Brad has lost all of that.
Lets all remember her kiss with her brother. YUK. Brad is kissing that mouth! How do handle that Brad? All those tastes in one mouth? A little nutty. Too bad it will be the whole clan someday. Good times.

TJ

I say to them: adopt as many as you can love --

Posted at 1:45PM on May 11th 2007 by April

***************************************************************************
I beg to differ. If you ask most people what they hated about their childhood they will say they hated moving around so much, losing close friends and always being the new kid in class. The happiest children are the ones who grew up in a stable home. We are not talking about being home schooled and isolated. We are talking about having lots of good friends, family and loved ones near by and the stability of getting to know your classmates and teachers and falling into a predictible and secure routine. Kids HATE being uprooted continuously. I am no longer a child and am now in my 60's. When I look back I am always regretful that my parents moved every 4 or 5 years. As soon as I had a nice circle of friends and started enjoying life it was time to pack up and move again. It is nice to take vacations to different exciting locations but it is always comforting to return home to one's environment and everything that brings security and a sense of well being. I don't don't agree that they should keep adopting more children. I think Angelina sees them as trophies to add to her collection. She is restless and always needs something new to prevent boredom from creeping in. I doubt she could stay home and be a content Mom and allow her children to settle into a set routine.

Omar Paklamis

PEREZ HILTON OUTED, NOT GAY AFTER ALL!

YOU WILL NEVER EVER GUESS WHO HE IS DATING, BRAD PITA HAS A GREAT SHOT OF THE TWO OF THEM HAND IN HAND, BOY THIS IS A SHOCKER!!!

castra regina

what kind of school is this? Looks like a gulag from the Soviet era!

Mary T.

Who wants to hear this ....tell us about the beautiful Jennifer Anniston....Brad you must be Angelina's go-fer.......

Sally

Those kids are going to be messed up....they're shuffled around the world, going to one school one month (New Orleans), another school another month (Prague)....PITT-Jolie or whatever they call themselves, don't have my respect. Children need stability, and they're shuffled around like luggage.

Suzy

Yeah, I definitely agree with all the stability statements people have made. You know, if one's making a movie, why doesn't the other one stay in a permanent home with the kids and maybe visit the movie set on weekends or something.

I guess we can look forward to the tell all book from Maddox in about 15 years.

A

#18 - children
I do agree with what you are saying - but I still think that they are providing a loving home for their children. IMO they are much better off with this lifestyle than they would have if left in whatever third world orphanage. I would tend to be a little more critical if the children were older -- and I am interested in seeing what happens in a couple of years....
What you have described is a military family's lifestyle in your post - and trust me, I can relate.

michele

Bitch, Bitch, Bitch....that all you tards do. If he isn't in school it's " he needs to be with kids his own age". If they keep the family together and bring them to their work location it's "how can they keep uprooting them". If the children stay home it's " they don't spend enought time with them". Let's face it NOTHING Brad and Angelina do will ever be right for you small minded a s s e s.

JENNIFER ANNISTON LITE

SCREW ALL OF THIS YOU PEOPLE ARE WRITING.

DID YOU HAPPEN TO NOTICE THAT THE JERK BRAD PITT MADE ALL THOSE PRAGUE KIDS STAND AND WAIT UNTIL HIS HIGHNESS UNLOADED HIS ADOPTED BRAT AND THEIR SUV DROVE OFF. ONLY THEN COULD THE OTHER KIDS WALK INTO SCHOOL.

OUTRAGEOUS.

BRADS A CHEATER. CHEATED ON JENNIFER ANNISTON

joanne

yea, Pitt is a jerk. her highness won't even marry the ball less one. Although he does make a good mommy, better than her.

dee

They're just kinda weird. But BRAD PITT SURE IS HOT! Check these out!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments