Can Someone Help Jessica Get Dry?

5/14/2007 11:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

For some reason, Jessica Alba is soaking wet -- and the only help she's getting is from a portable heater? What kind of a country is this?

The "Fantastic Four" stunner was in the midst of a photo shoot in Malibu on Friday, and found herself on the beach in this alluring pose -- while cold and moist.

It's an outrage that a celebrity should be left cold and wet on the beach. An outrage!

theresa

Jessica Alba is a beautiful young actress.She is actually one of the best looking actresses in her age group.

L Dogg

she is very pretty but i wish she would not have sold out and gotten super skinny like all the other actresses. it cracks me up that people call her "curvy." i'm a size 4 and my ass is bigger than her whole body. i am sure she feels a lot of pressure, though, with her job. all women feel pressure to be thin and i'm guessing in hollywood it's 50 times worse. i think she would look perfect if she gained 10-15 lbs, but obviously her look is working for her and getting her jobs, so as long as she's healthy then work it, girl!

Red

lol i do tht 2 but with my fan at home, shes smart, i really respect her and shes my fav actress..shes cool, funny, pretty but most of all i like her cause shes talented!

Watch the video again

She is the most beautiful woman ever.

Suzy

She's gorgeous!

Shawte

Jessica Alba is not that hot anymore...She's way too skinny. What happened to the cury, voluptous Jessica ?

hotcelebritynews.net

Jessica Alba has always been hot, but i have to agree with katie, Jessica could shure use some curavege to bump up her celebrity status. She should take some notes from jessica simpson's recent sightings.

hotcelebritynews.net

Opps.. I was meaning to say less coverage more cleavage, I am just dyslexic I guess.

some dude

$100 says jessica is way more attractive than any of the bitchy chicks who talk trash about her.

Whatareyoudoing?

I've got lots of towels, Jessica. Don't pay any attention to those large women in the previous posts. I will keep you warm and dry. Please give me a chance. Sob.

Shawte

Some Dude-

Wasn't talking trash just making an observation. She always says in her interviews that she always had the biggest boobs and butt compared to other girls that she worked with on films. Just wondering what happened...

Speedmonkey.net

I think they took that portable heater from New Orleans...

Wangarella

I wasn't talking trash about her just her queefs. She does need to put on a few pounds she looks really drawn.

Bacardi

She looks ready to breed.

kc

$5 million for a few Revlon ads....yep she's gorgeous.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments