Anna Nicole Movie Wraps -- Willa's a No-Show

5/15/2007 1:54 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's official! The Anna Nicole movie has wrapped, and now the world awaits the arrival of this sure-to-be heartwrenching masterpiece ... everyone but Willa!
Anna Nicole cast: click to launch
The cast and crew had their wrap party on Sunday in Los Angeles. All were present except for the movie's star, Willa Ford. We contacted Ford's reps to find out what kept the busty blonde from attending, but her peeps were not available for comment by deadline.

TMZ has been informed that the movie's other star (in his own mind), the fabulosity that is Miss Bobby Trendy, has been asked to help represent the film at the Cannes Film Festival. Will Willa miss that party as well?

available

5. Because it is a vapid piece of fluff. It was too soon to do any movie about Anna Nicole. Why isn't HKS arrested for two murders yet?

Posted at 1:14PM on May 15th 2007 by Leslie
I'm wondering the same thing! HKS i believe is guilty of a lot!

Mrs. Laughing So Hard

I am not watching this piece of propaganda. I will not support anything that could possible support Howard K. Stern and his croonies!

thrown out

what happened to innocent until proven guilty, just because HKS was present when Daniel died, I don't believe he was present when Mo's nurse wife tried to revive ANA. I don't guess anyone has ever been involved with a hard core drug addict, well let me tell you there is no controlling them and if you do alittle research Daniel had depression, and some kind of heart problems before he ever came to see his mom and baby sister, and as many years that ANS had drugs just laying around that he didn't at least try some when he was alot younger, I believe that Daniel had a serious drug problem almost as big as his mother. and by the way you cannot just have them put into drug rehab. if they refuse to go toget a court order but that only last for 24 to 48 hours. then ANS would have gotten anyone who had anything to do with this action, and god knows what kind of leaches would have gotten their hands on this lonely woman.

Nance

with Miss Bobby Trendy in the movie... that's enough to make me SICK. They must have slapped something together and call it a movie...............:((((

Nance

cameltoe

i hate bobby trendy. puke. fugly nasty queen

BronzedDawn

I dont think the actors and actresses of this movie will be ranking too highly after this schmazz is finished.

I think Willa is absolutely disgusting for taking on a role such as the now deceased Anna Nicole Smith.When it comes to acting I think when a person plays someone who has died it states volumes about their career.
The movie was made too soon and will spark alot of turmoil in the years to come.

Again I give Willa - 5 stars for making an a$$ out of herself out of 5.

Shame on you.

britneysacks@com

WE ARE SICK OF ALL THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BRING ANOTHER NEWS IN THIS STORY IS OVER!!!!!!!

TarnishedAngel

#8 you asked......NEW YORK ?? Will filed in NY ?

Funny how EVERYTHING with Howie happens in different jurisdictions

From TMZ's website:
The petition to probate Anna's will was filed in LOS ANGELES County Superior Court.

Read the WHOLE story and get your facts straight fugly bimbo.

annab

i predict that WILLA WILL, UH, HAVE NO REAL CAREER!

Virginia

I am so sick of this Anna Nicole movie hype and crap . The making of this movie is born out of nothing but greed, it is the "make money now while the topic is hot." Its like , screw the fact that there are real, dead people behind this sad tale, I bet this movie sinks, and stinks,. And if i were Willa Ford Id miss the premiere also, Maybe she is trying to hide from herself for making a movie so shamelessly exploitative. -

Terry

Tacky, I will be a no show too.

Teresa Lauterbach

No I not think she looks anything like ANNA (Anna was so BEAUTIFUL) I really don't understand the whole BOBBY TRENDY thing, He was not a big part of her life. (except in his eyes) I also don't understand how people can be so mean (talking about some of the above comments) Also the remarks always said about HOWARD, the only thing HOWARD was guilty of was LOVING ANNA, with all his heart. HE was the only person in her life who stayed with her and would do anything for her. We all should be so lucky to have someone like that in our lives, to be loved as much as he did her. MY heart hurts for all that he has lost. These people who say these horrible things about ANNA and HOWARD, He who has not sinned cast the first stone, no one is perfect. We all have our faults. To get back to the movie I wish they would of waited to get someone who looked more like her and not involved Bobby so much. That is a downfall I think, but I can't wait to see it. GOD BLESS ANNA and the LOVED ONES she left behind. I will always be an adoring fan of hers.

Lexington

It doesn't appear that Anna Nicole could stand Bobby Trendy. Why does he claim to be such a near and dear friend. No wonder BT didn't like Howard. From her show you could easily see Trendy's fluff was way over priced and Howard balked at his charges.

Why can't he just go sell some more fluff and let Anna rest in peace. He was not her friend but just another hanger on imo.

Kathie is a phony

TERESA, YOU ARE DELUSIONAL! YOU WANT TO BE LOVED LIKE HOWARD LOVED ANNA? THEN I GUESS YOU'D BE A DRUG ADDICT THAT PROSTITUTED HERSELF ALL OVER THE WORLD, AND ENDED UP BROKE AND DEAD! AND YOU CAN THANK GOOD OLD HOWIE FOR HER WONDERFUL LIFE! HOPE HE ENDS UP LIVING JUST AS GOOD A LIFE AS HE GAVE ANNA! RETARD!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments