Anna Nicole Movie Wraps -- Willa's a No-Show

5/15/2007 1:54 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's official! The Anna Nicole movie has wrapped, and now the world awaits the arrival of this sure-to-be heartwrenching masterpiece ... everyone but Willa!
Anna Nicole cast: click to launch
The cast and crew had their wrap party on Sunday in Los Angeles. All were present except for the movie's star, Willa Ford. We contacted Ford's reps to find out what kept the busty blonde from attending, but her peeps were not available for comment by deadline.

TMZ has been informed that the movie's other star (in his own mind), the fabulosity that is Miss Bobby Trendy, has been asked to help represent the film at the Cannes Film Festival. Will Willa miss that party as well?

Just my opinion

Anna, Anna, glamorous Anna, Anna Nicole! Was born in Texas, strugglin'
savin', tryin' to get to fame Then you use what you got (and that's a lot!), you became a household name Married a billionaire, so he was 88, but they didn't date! Then it all disappeared as fast as it caa-aame! Anna, Anna, glamorous Anna, Anna Nicole! Anna, Anna, glamorous Anna, Anna Nicole! You're so outrageous!

Miss you girl!
----------------------------------------------

Kathie is a phony

I AM LAUGHING TROLL, BECAUSE YOU ARE CALLING ME NAMES AND ATTACKING ME FOR ATTACKING SOMEONE ELSE! GEE, SOUNDS LIKE YOU'RE A HYPOCRITE TO ME, OR DIDN'T YOU REALIZE THAT ASSHOLE? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

available

Hell,who's getting the money for this movie anyway???????MAYBE Willa was hanging out with hks and larry boy!LMAO. I say BOYCOTT anything anna nicole smith! Cut the leeches purse strings!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now that WOULD hurt.

Teresa Lauterbach

Wow I am not sure why this person is attacking me . I wrote one comment and I am now a retard, drug addict. a prostitute ,and now I have numerous personalities. I feel for you. You are so full of hate and paranoia, and you keep repeating your remarks is that in case someone has not seen them? .Does it make you feel better to attack me? If it does keep it up I guess. There is so much meaness in you. I wish you some peace and may someone show love to you. I really hope you can get some of these anger issues out, I hope you do not have any pets or children. I will say a prayer for you I think you could use it. (That or a doctor)

jujubee

HOWARD SUCKS- Look gimp, when i first posted I left the name calling out, but after a few posts of being called names, then I chose to call you one back. But im not going to stoop down to your level no more, and chose to ignore you. Life is to short, to spend time arguing with someone with a low I.Q. And who obviously has no respect for other and their opinions, and you have to ask yourself, "why is the world, the way it is?"

Frankie Hoge

POST # 46

I HAVE TO AGREE WITH YOU !!!....
AS FAR AS COWARD IS CONCERNED....HE'S ALONG ..LONG WAY FROM BEING FREE FROM HIS TORMENT....""THE DANIEL SMITH INQUEST ""
HE HAS TRIED TO STOP THAT IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE...HAD HIS LAWYERS TRY TO STOP IT ALTOGETHER...THERE ARE """40""" PEOPLE ON THE LIST TO TESTIFY AT THAT INQUEST !!!! AND IF YOU THINK HE DOESN'T FEAR THAT....THEN I HAVE A BIG BRIDGE TO SELL YOU......I JUST WISH IT COULD BE SEEN ON TV....
HE HAS DONE SO MUCH TO HARM OTHERS THAT HIS TIME WILL COME SOONER OR LATER....NOW, HE HAS THE OTHER SCUM SKANK....LARRY BIRKHEAD BY HIS SORRY ASS...THOSE TWO DESERVE EACH OTHER AND THEY DESERVE TO SHARE THE BAD AS WELL AS THE $$$$$....
AT LEAST DANNYLYNN HAS VIRGIE TO BE LOOKING AT EVERYTHING THAT GOES ON WITH HER LIFE....AS IT STANDS NOW...LARRY HAS NANNIES AND OTHERS CARING FOR HER...HER LIFE IS MUCH THE SAME AS WITH COWARD $$TERN...
SHE IS NO BETTER OFF....SHE IS STILL BEING """USED "" AND WILL BE AS LONG AS COWARD IS IN THE DEAL WITH HER DADDY...LARRY IS IN IT FOR EVERY PENNY HE AND COWARD CAN MAKE....IT IS AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN ABOUT THE """MONEY"" WITH COWARD AND LARRY B...VIRGIE HAS NEVER ASK FOR MONEY..JUST TO HAVE THE BABY'S MONEY PROTECTED !!! THAT IS WHAT LARRY DID NOT WANT !!! SOME ONE TO SEE WHAT HE AND COWARD HAD GOING ON...
THE BEST IS YET TO COME...THE INVESTIIGATIONS !!!!!

maryellen

>>>>>>>>>>>>>who cares

maryellen

we want the inquest, for howard,

jujubee

TeresaLTampa- Expect name calling and anything else to be thrown your way, if they don't like what you have to say. It's very sad, that you cannot voice your opinion without taking a hit. I don't remember names being thrown around in debat class when ppl have a diff opinion. Maybe there would have been if a detention wasnt thrown back at them.
And most likely these same people (who attack others for diff opinions) rant and rave and demand World Peace, but how can one expect World Peace, when things like this are being said? And what are we showing our future children when we call others names?

Kathie is a phony

THANKS TERESA, BUT I DON'T NEED YOUR PRAYERS, OR A DOCTOR. YOU NEED THEM MORE, AND ALL THE PEOPLE WHO ARE SO CLUELESS AS TO BELIEVE THAT HOWARD K. STERN HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH ANNA NICOLE AND HER SON'S TRAGIC LIVES AND DEATHS. AND FOR THE RECORD, MAYBE YOU SHOULD GO BACK AND REREAD MY POST, BECAUSE I DID NOT CALL YOU THOSE NAMES. THEY ALL DISCRIBE HOWARD, AND YOUR APPARENT VERSION OF HIS LOVE FOR ANNA, BECAUSE THAT'S ALL SHE GOT FROM HIM. YOU TELL ME ONE THING HE DID FOR HER THAT HELPED HER IN SOME GOOD WAY. AND ALSO, I DID NOT REPEAT THE REMARKS, THE PEOPLE (?) WHO ARE ATTACKING ME IN YOUR DEFENSE DID. JUST SEEMS AWFUL STRANGE THAT WHEN YOU'RE AROUND THEY AREN'T, THEN THEY ARE AND YOU AREN'T. IN MY BOOK, ONE AND ONE MAKES TWO! I WILL PRAY FOR YOU, THAT YOU LEARN TO DISTINGUISH LOVE FROM ABUSE BEFORE IT HITS YOU IN THE FACE.

Kathie is a phony

PEOPLE ARE CRUEL..YOU ARE STILL ATTACKING ME WITH YOUR LAST POST, SO APPARENTLY YOU ARE NO BETTER THAN ANY OF THE REST OF US, ARE YOU? PLEASE DO IGNORE MY POST, THE FIRST ONE WASN'T ADDRESSED TO YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE, WAS IT?

jujubee

edysgrl-LOL you will get ur inquest, altho I don't think it will be shown live of t.v. I'm not sure but I believe it will be in June. patience is a virtue.

sarah

I will not watch this movie even more so because that dispicibale creature Bobby Trendy IT is a discrase to the human race why do you even give him the time of day .................YUKKKKKK

Nomi

Why that weirdo Trendy? Couldn't they find someone more suitable than this clown? Of all people, pick someone who wasn't even really one of Anna's friends. He and Jackie Hatten need to finish their "15 minutes of fame" and go back to their daily chores. Anna's bodyguard(Big Moe)said Anna fired Trendy and didn't like him or Hatten. He should know, he was with Anna until she died. Good grief, what a downer for poor Anna...these so-called friends showing up, and basking in her spotlight. I am sure she would love that(not). As far as Willa...she looks very little like Anna, except for the blonde her. She does not have the big boobs, nor as good a figure. Looks like they could have chosen someone who looked more like her. I'd like to see the movie...but I think they could have done better for Anna. So sad.

Amy Silverman

This movie like Anna's sad desperate life is little more than a sideshow at a bad 2nd rate Carnival-depressing really and Bobby Trendy-she couldn't stand that idiot!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments