Brad Pitt: Mr. Mom

5/16/2007 1:47 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

While Angelina Jolie was out bringing home the bacon, Hollywood hunk turned suburban soccer dad Brad Pitt brought home kiddies Zahara and Pax from school in Prague on Tuesday. Daddy day care!
Brad Pitt
Pitt has been quite the stay-at-home dad -- and a fixture on the school grounds -- while Angie films her new thriller "Wanted" in the Czech capital.

With his new role as happy homemaker, Brad's gone from a Greek god ... to domestic goddess! Desperate househusband!

Virginia

Desparate househusband, but misguided as hell to end up with backstabbing witchipoo Angelina Jolie.. Im sick of hearing about these two.

melissa

Umm...in every pic of them on this day it looks like she's being dragged around. And while she's having fun, with a smile on her face, Papa Pitt looks annoyed. Maybe smiling in her country means "help! please! my white dad is pulling my arm out of the socket!" I'm kidding before all you freaks get mad.

K. Jackson

I love it! I wish they all the very best!!

nj

they are perfect family, people cant stand it cause there own lives suck.

HATERS!!

rWeiller

these kids are adorable .... but you never seem them smile.

Me

Children going to several schools in one year is damaging enough. But in different cities, states and COUNTRIES? Maybe they should provide a stable home and let their kids go to ONE school and form REAL friendships. Sorry - this family is a bunch of FREAKS!

the way it is

well mom is a home wrecker and dad goes right a long with it.. who does angelina think she is. we have kids here in the united states that need good homes. what our kids here are not good enough for them,

fugly eyed pea

brad is so hot! i'd love to make a baby with him. angie's hot too. she needs to put some meat on her bones though. i'd love to have a threesome with them.

Tan

Can somebody enlighten me on the whole celebrities' kids going to "school" thing? Why are infants/toddlers going to school? What kind of school enrolls a two year old? Where I live, our kids can enroll into preschool beginning at age 3 (and must be potty trained). I'm always reading about celebs picking up and dropping off babies/toddlers at "school". Is this just a fancy way of saying they are dumping off kids at a day care center, but they call it a school to seem like they are actually responsible and caring parents? Also, Brangelina seems to have schools in every country they go to. Do they speak English at these places or are they learning in foreign languages? I'm a little confused by all of this.

TJ

Brad Pitt was never a Greek God!!...not even close! He is not manly at all and Angelina Jolie seems to call the shots.

Anna

She wanted all these kids and leaves him to take care of them. I don't care how rich and famous u r . Most normal mothers don't like to leave their kids with their husbands while they work.

monique

I'm of the opinion that Brad was more than patient with Jennifer Anniston. Five years of marriage and not even one child? She knew how desperately he wanted a child and she could have maintained her career as well. Somehow, it just looks like selfishness to me. Also, if they had a more solid foundation, Angelina and no other woman would have ripped that marriage apart. Jennifer should still kick her ass, though.

whynot

at least he is out with the kids often....unlike the bald bimbo.

Whatareyoudoing?

Brad Pitt is being a good husband and good father. Why is TMZ putting him out here like this? Look at Alec Baldwin or Eddie Murphy. Not even in the same ballpark! And he's easy on the eyes. As a woman, I've got nothing bad to say about this stand-up guy. Wish I had one to call my very own! Love ya, Brad!

angel46

POOR BRAD...I'M SURE HE SOMETIMES REGRETS GETTING INTO THIS MESS. HOW BORING AFTER BEING A HOT MOVIE STAR, THEN JUST BEING A HOUSE HUSBAND. YEP, HE'LL GROW TIRED OF THIS FAST.
THEY STARTED CALLING DAY CARE "SCHOOL" A FEW YEARS BACK, SO THAT IT DOESN'T SOUND SO BAD. IT'S STILL JUST A BABY SITTER.