Brad Pitt: Mr. Mom

5/16/2007 1:47 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

While Angelina Jolie was out bringing home the bacon, Hollywood hunk turned suburban soccer dad Brad Pitt brought home kiddies Zahara and Pax from school in Prague on Tuesday. Daddy day care!
Brad Pitt
Pitt has been quite the stay-at-home dad -- and a fixture on the school grounds -- while Angie films her new thriller "Wanted" in the Czech capital.

With his new role as happy homemaker, Brad's gone from a Greek god ... to domestic goddess! Desperate househusband!

MOM

How come they are never attending the same schools regularly. these kids will be soooo
confused.....never feeling like they belong in any certain place PITIFUL

angel46

OH YEAH, ONE MORE THING....ALL THOSE KIDS ARE UGLY AS HELL EXCEPT THEIR OWN LITTLE GIRL. THEY WILL LOOK AT THEIR PARENTS AND SISTER AND THING, "WHAT HAPPENED TO ME!!!!!"
OH WELL, THAT'S LIFE.

Lynn

In my own defense Nancy, my life is just fine. I do tend to get a little bored at work sometimes. I just don't feel the need to break up a marriage, after several failed attempts at making one work in the first place. Then, proceed to adopt children from every nation under the sun, have my own, just to appease my beau, and then act like I am the best f#$%^#g since sliced bread.

Coffy

Excuse me, why do you losers care? I live in Chicago and day care centers are for babies of all ages. Mothers work from the time a child is about 6 weeks old. Oh, do some women have the luxury of staying home until they are 3 years old? Get real! You losers talking about Angie and Brad are just plain old jealous. What's so strange about a couple adopting and giving to charity and being good looking? In my NORMAL world, it's not strange at all. Good christians and Normal people do this all of the time. You Demons apparently think that doing good is strange. Only a bonafide Demon could think that doing good and helping those less fortunate is strange. I bet that you guys did not know that you are Demons did you? I am happy to let you know what category you vile thoughts and judgements fall into. Brad and Angelina are wonderful together and have done more good together than apart. All Brad used to do was look pretty on the red carpet and Angie was a mess. I think that the change in both of them is wonderful, genuine and supports some of the characteristics that GOD wants in a real christian. Try doing some good deeds and see if some of your vile stench starts to smell more like flowers and fresh air. Please no applause, we all know that this is true.

carolynlee

think this family is wonderful . For those of you who are prolifers you should be thrilled too . Both of these two people wanted lots of children . Angelina is being led by Brad as much as he by her . Right now she is filming a movie when he films she is the primary caregiver . I think this is a wonderful reflection of today's roles of the parent .

SweetPeach

I think that the give and take of Brad and Angelina is a wonderful thing. There are times that she needs to work and he steps up and times that he works and she steps up.

I can't for the life of me figure out why people need to examine his former relationship with Jennifer Aniston. Since neither one of them has actually come forward and clearly stated why they broke up, maybe the rest of the world should just stop guessing. Non-celebraties break up everyday, why do we care about this couple so much???

I think the big question is why is Brad Pitt picking up his children from school worth printing?????????

I for one wish them all the best. Each of us lives our lives the way we want to, so let them live theirs they way they want to.

CoolKidd

I share what I learny recently:
Ingredients:

Rich
Beautiful
Talented
Successful Career
A healthy , loving Relationship
Respected in Charity Circles
Have a handsome Mate &
A healthly, beautiful Family

Directions:

Combine all the above ingredients and bask in pubic

Results: Brangelina HATERS

joanne

crazy.

CD

IT'S NOT A PORSCHE, IT'S A FERRARI..

lucy

on comment #130. i have been married 5 years and i am not ready to have a kid? he cheated on aniston and now is a babysitter for his girlfriend the homewrecker. jolie wa married to thorton and he was already in a relationship when he met jolie and left his exwife??? what kind of marales in she setting for her kids?

Qycyle

Such a shame - you will NEVER convince me that he is truly happy. I think he's as whipped as they come, he can't stand up to AJ and she continues to do what ever she wants. Their baby is a "blob", "I will stay home to care for my children" and then she's off to work the next month..... He has to save face - he would never stop hearing "I told you so" if he walked away from her and the children - the children are her sick hold on him. Three years ago he was a single, hot superstar - now he's a tied down father of 4. Poor, poor Brad.

For all you JA haters - please note I didn't mention her ONCE as she has absolutely NOTHING to do with this - you always want to drag her into BP & AJ and start calling names....

shirliana

IF ANGELINA HAS SOMETHING TO DO, THAN BRAD MUST TAKE ACTION AS A FATHER... HE LOVES THE KIDS AND ANGELINA TREMENDOUSLY AND
BRAD - I AM SO PROUD OF YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.
GET MARRIED SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dottie

This is the first time I've seen Zahara walk.

smartypants

well #28, i bet she can spell better than you......go back to school

Rascal

I'm confused, TMZ. I saw a picture of Brad in today's San Antonio Express-News (daily newspaper) and he is in Cannes. Are you making up things??