Britney Goes Grunge Glam

5/17/2007 11:47 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mornin' y'all ... dudes. *sigh*

It's me, Britney of the Moment, and today my moment is Grateful Dead bummer equestrian in Seattle. Are ya lovin' my Loni Anderson hippie weave and matching sunglasses? I done borrowed this shirt from Shaggy and mah hat from Nellie Oleson. Gotta get back to my babies. I think I have two!

I do not feel like all that and a bagga chips. But I am lovin' my Doritos!

Jeepers creepers, y'all.

ick

WHO WOULD TAKE CREDIT FOR THAT HAIR? LOOKS LIKE IF YOU LIT A MATCH IT WOULD SPARK INTO FLAMES! WHY CAN'T SHE GO TO SOMEWHERE IN BEVERLY HILLS? AND GET NICE EXTENSIONS? WHAT IS WRONG WITH HER? THE ONLY REASON SHE DOESN'T HAVE A MUFFIN TOP TO MATCH HER CANKLES, THUNDER THIGHS, WIDE ASS AND FLABBY ARMS IS BECAUSE SHE HAD A TUMMY TUCK AFTER EACH KID, REMEMBER SHE HAD 2? SHE IS DOWNRIGHT GROSS! THERE'S NOTHING PRETTY OR ATTRACTIVE ABOUT HER, HER LOOKS, HER BEING, ANYTHING! SHE'S ROTTEN! AND IMPLODING!

Tucker

She's lookin CRAZY again!!! She's back at the clubs, I can't wait for the next mental trip!

I love it!

OVEREXPOSED!

OVEREXPOSED!

OVEREXPOSED!

OVEREXPOSED!

ENOUGH OF THIS LOSER!

Mudspot440

Go back to the front page... look at the link for HOT BRITTNEY or what ever it says...

she's wearing the same hat... it's cool how she can go from slutty to junky with the same accessories.

but she's still a whack either way!

JD

She's covered, and not partying you bitch, she's out on the town you bitch. TMZ can't stop posting every little thing about her . . . someone's got a problem and I dont think it's Brit. TMZ let's try going a couple of hours without posting about what Brit's eating, doing, thinking, dressing like . . . I know it will be hard. I think you're addicted to her.

the way it is

lets see how many times today that tmz will report something on britney, to be honest im sick of her, she is not the only celebrity out there. by the way does any one remember when milli vanilli was in the lime light for lip sync, britney does it and people pay several dollars to see that. she is on a down ward spiral, lets get over it and move on.

whocares

TMZ, STOP WITH THESE STUPID BRITNEY SPEARS STORIES. LEAVE THE GIRL ALONE.

janedoh

Who is this? Is she famous? She looks like any other LA bimbot......okay maybe a little worse. Doritos give me gas......I'll bet her car smells like farts.

SlappDaddy

Hi Y'all, ain't I Purty?

Aussie Mom

I am so sick and tired of seeing her naked midsection. This at least is a refreshing change even if she looks like she wore her clothes to bed. And I too am sick of seeing this no talent hick from the sticks all over the news on entertainment.

Nickie

Hmmm... Looks WAY better than her "trailer-trash ho" look.

nicole

Um, hello editor: you totally copied this idea from Conversations With Famous People. She used to do that all the time with Britney. Way to be original!

Not Laughing

That has got to be the funniest thing I have ever read!!! Kudos on the wicked wit.

Rebecca

I actually like her better this way. hah.

hahahablub

She looks like Otis Driftwood from House of 1,000 Corpses.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments