Did Men's Fitness

Pump Up Andy Roddick?

5/18/2007 3:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0518_mens_fitness-1There's no denying that tennis champ Andy Roddick is in great shape, but do his head and new super-buff body match up on the cover of Men's Fitness? Advantage, Roddick!

The normally ripped but lean 24-year-old sports a pair of killer guns and diesel pecs on the cover of the mag's June/July issue that have some believing his pic was altered Kate Winslet style! In 2003, Winslet's British GQ cover photos were retouched to make her look thinner. Fault!

The question in Roddick's case is: Did they add more meat to his bones or is it just a case of the ol' cross the arms and press the biceps against the other arm trick? You know what we're talkin' about fellas! Whether due to a trainer or a photo editor, Andy sure does look good!

Calls to reps for Men's Fitness and Andy Roddick were not immediately returned. Game, set, match!

manoj

hi...........nice photo ok............

Artoo45

I spend all day photoshopping images so I know what to look for. This ain't close to real, his head isn't even on correctly—it's a separate photo. BAD graphic designer! NO latte!

insider

This is most likely the work of Neal Bolton (ex-EIC of Men's Fitness). He used to do the same kind of work at Outside mag.

Edina & Patsy

Who cares if he was retouched or not hes still hot and I wouldn't kick him outta bed...unless he wanted to @#*& on the floor

Big Beat Battalion (Geek Hop Rap)

These photos are ALWAYS doctored, come on!

BTW, click on my name to go to the BBB myspace site, geek hop!!

Jemima Puddleduck

The picture looks as fake as Pam Anderson's boobs.

I love it!

A little but that's ok. He's a little hot. No Rafael Nadal though.

Just my opinion

Usually it is the women who are spray painted and photoshopped to death on covers - but it is so obvious this guy's face doesn't match his body! This is funny, he should have retained the rights to have final sign-off because this is hideous!

Tubtanic

I've been working with Photoshop for years. This reminds me of the first few hours with Photoshop. This is lousy work. This appears to be the work of some H1B Visa employee or outsourced to India.

Total crap. It looks like a wax figure. This is what happens every single time you allow a moron to use photoshop. You get the "House of Wax" look.

The shading, lighting, ......ah.... it's making me sick.

Finally exposed - shes a wierdo

Hate to say it, but this is a doctored photo; his head has been placed on someone else's body. His head is way too small for the body in the photo...

sandra

I can't believe they even printed that magazine. It looks like they put his head on someone's body. LOL

yessir

ABSOLUTELY!!! HE'S NOT THAT DIESEL!!

KATIE

of course those arms are not real. there is even an article "how to build big arms in 5 easy moves" in this issue!...or is it 5 simple mouse clicks?

yessir

YEA!!!! he's not that buff

Are you kidding me???

if they were going to make his arms bigger they should have made his head bigger as well...and is it just me or is the fake tan a bit much...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments