Stevie Nicks Is Real Hot ... Underneath All Those Rags!

5/20/2007 4:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Stevie NicksA sweltering Stevie Nicks still managed to perform -- despite nearly being asphyxiated underneath a landslide of crushed velvet, leather and lace! Stand back!!

Stevie kicked off her summer tour in Concord, Calif. on Thursday, dressed like an intergalactic extra from "X-Men" meets a high priestess at an Alaskan seance. You see your gypsy!

If the lavishly cocooned former Fleetwood Mac songstress doesn't want to collapse on tour, she'd better stop wearing everything in her closet at once!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

JBirdBX

At 59, Stevie Nicks has proven herself a prolific poet, singer and humanitarian. She is adored, beautiful and successful. Stevie is unique and genuine. I just returned from the Red Rocks, Stevie gave a great show. I hope she goes on forever, she's that good!!!

JBirdBX

At 59, Stevie Nicks has proven herself a prolific poet, singer and humanitarian. She is adored, beautiful and successful. Stevie is unique and genuine. I just returned from Red Rocks, Stevie gave a great show. I hope she goes on forever, she's that good!!!

Ken

The Concord show was freezing, therefore the extra clothes. Also, she has slimmed down a lot... a photo of her in thick layers is not a fair way to assess her. Finally, she is a major talent and an inspiration - not a lip-syncing airhead.

angie

i love stevie nikes

Oh good one you are so tied-down and so miserable

Stevie's clothes are one of a kind, She is a goddess in black.
I think more sparkle would look even nicer.

REY-noldo

I just got home from seeing Stevie here in Los Angeles. She's still got it. She is still the queen of rock and roll. A fantastic performer. I think her voice is better now than it was in the early years. You can tell she LOVES to perform and she gives it her all on stage.

I love you Stevie!

allix

i was at the concert in concord and it was freezing! i was wearing a big sweater and a coat and half way through the concert, i stole my husband's coat. stevie was so good. and i thought she looked great in all her various outfits. she changed a lot of times from black velvet and sparkles to a white lace prairie dress. at one point she was wearing a top hat with a big feather in it. and she has great hair. it's long and gorgeous and healthy, and i'm envious!

Chris

I just saw Stevie Nicks tonight in LA at the Greek, and she was on FIRE! She was truly amazing, she's always worn many layers, she's been wearing a lot more the last couple of nights due to them being outdoor shows and being quite chilly outside!

She's Stevie Nicks, one of a kind...Brit and Lohan will NEVER compare!

Terry

lol tmz. Is this the what not to wear blog?

LAME

I LOVE YOU STEVIE - 10/24/63 - You've rocked since I can remember!!!

Cici

I'll bet her costume looks really great on stage. The Dame can still sell a song!

Long Dong Silver

Not bad except for gaining 100 lbs

Susan

I don't know about Stevie Nikes, But I love Stevie Nicks!!

LAME

Long dong - too bad you come across as such a little man with that comment.

who cares?

who is this old lady?????????????????????????????????????????????????

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments