John: A Legend in His Own Pants

5/21/2007 1:46 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ spotted John Legend in Las Vegas over the weekend -- and let's just say he is a true ladies man.
John Legend
Legend had everyone's full attention during a performance at Lake Las Vegas, and was even more excited to throw an after-party at Light Nightclub in the Bellagio afterwards. A source at the club tells TMZ, "John Legend and entourage were whisked to his VIP table in the corner of the club and literally hundreds of screaming women were fighting to squeeze into his section."

One onlooker describes it as a "mob," and his security had to fend off fans all night. Our source added, "I have never seen so many women flock to one man."

The soul singer sipped on Hpnotiq and Grey Goose, and partied hard in the club until 2:00 AM.

cleveland1

John Legend is hot as hell!! I love his music PDA-wejust don't care is a hot song, check out the video!!!

simonesdad2009

As a VIP veteran myself, I've seen this scene 100's of times. This is clearly a guy who is talented and famous and making money and just living his life as any of us would in his position. The truth about VIP is that, as a man, you have to spend money to get in. Once you are in, it is a clear signal to all of the women in the club that you are "somebody" (by somebody read: a man willing to shell out at least $1,000.00 just to be in there). As a non-celeb and someone to whom a $1,500.00 night of drinking is a big deal, I just hope and pray no actual real celebs comes in on my big night(s). Once a John Legend comes in, a regular guy like me no longer exists in VIP and in fact might get moved out all together to make room. Some guys get mad but when I see this picture it just brings back great memories of VIP adventures I've had over the years.

Play on playa......

Me

off the subject....that girl in the blue puts J-Lo to shame! YIKES! scary

Young Global

is that a tranni?

angel

NEVER HEARD OF HIM BEFORE!
HE MUST BE A COIN COLLECTOR KEEPING HIS ROLLED COINS IN HIS CROTCH!

no pervs allowed

who the freak is this wanna-be celeb and why do a couple of the "girls" look photoshopped into the pic to make him look like a bigger benefactor daddy than he prob is... more cheap ho's chasing easy money... how about some real gossip news... nevermind, i will check out perz hilton's site.

stephanie

It's not really a bulge, it's the way the pants buckle in the front. I see that with guys all the time. But maybe he has alot to push in the pouch in the pants *s*

Crystal

WOW that chick in the blue dress has HUGE BUTT!!!

Erica

You know... screw the article... the first thing you notice in this picture is the chick in the backround in the blue dress! Holy crap that girl has a big ass. I wonder if she has a license for that, yikes! I just had to get that off my chest. I'm sure I wasn't the only one to notice that... really, how could you possibly miss that! Sorry... continue.

ski

has no one else thought that maybe it's the girl in front of him with her hand down his crotch - you see the colour of her hand just next to the zipper.. lets hope so.. otherwise that is one strange looking trouser bulge!?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2