Rosie Slams Elisabeth and Her "Crappy Cable Shows"

5/21/2007 2:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Click to return to TMZ.comSo much for laying off Elisabeth.

Rosie O'Donnell went ballistic on her preggers "View" co-host Hasselbeck, pounding her for watching "crappy cable shows" -- namely the ones on FOX News -- and assailing her failure to weigh two viewpoints at the same time. Which Rosie does, of course, on a regular basis! Rosie had pledged to take it easy on E, given her gravid condition, but that didn't stop her this morning.

As ever, Babwa Walters tried to be Switzerland in the fray, but it didn't end up doing much.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Lacy

I think Rosie raised some good points and she tried to broaden people's perspective. I think Elisabeth is a little naieve with some of her points and needs to realize that things are really going on that should not be. YOU GO ROSIE! Being pregnant does not mean you do not deal with stress. I have been pregnant twice that doesn't mean the world stops revolving!!

suzlee

I myself can no longer watch the view. Maybe in November when ELISABETH is on leave. This girl believes every single word this president and administration says. THAT IS A SCARY thought. Does she even care about oour troops? Our wounded soldiers? The families they leave behind? Their children? The American soldiers who may never return? Oh, that's right...for sounding like an idiot everyday, at least she got to wear that ridiculous cape, have dinner with the president and have tea with the queen.

suzlee

ELISABETH NEEDS TO GO !!!! FAKE FAKE FAKE.....Does the scarecrow on the wizard of oz ring a bell???? oh.....IF I ONLY HAD A BRAIN !!!! Bring Rosie back and get this airhead off this show. FOX NEWS MAY HAVE AN INTERN POSITION. She can get a job kissing Bush's ass FULL TIME. I have NEVER HEARD this airhead - not once - defend our troops, show compassion for our men and women, shed a tear over our lost soldiers, speak of how we can help our wounded soldiers .......NO, she only defends this corrupt administration. The anitchrist will deceive many, have many followers....will she be holding his hand as well? How in the world can anyone claim to be such a christain and defend the killing that goes on every day during this war. OUR MEN ARE DYING !!!! I want them home before this administration leads us into WW3.

thebooogieman

911 WAS AN INSIDE JOB ! WAKE UP POEPLE. GEORGE BUSH IS A PHYCOPATH !

thebooogieman

911 WAS AN INSIDE JOB ! WAKE UP PEOPLE GEORGE BUSH IS A PHYCOPATH !

Tangie

What I don't understand is how Elisabeth always says they are friends and hang out together. Rosie treats her like a stupid little girl, who knows nothing. How is that being a friend?

Sick of the complaining

Elisabeth should have stayed on the Island...she's a whiny moron stuck in right field

mam_monte

I am So, So, sick of Rosie I could just throw up. I, personally, am glad she will be off the View. She is a bully and thinks her opinion is the only one. She is not able to see two sides of anything. I think she is getting a little too big for her britches; if that is possible.

Donna

#8 she is not 9months pregnant- she is due in Nov. And she is doing all the yelling

LennyLipshitz

They should sit somebody next to Rosie, who can do more than "yell" then! Let's make it an episode of Jerry Springer and have somebody there that can knock the bitch out.

I love this guy....

Powerful stuff and right on the money! Rosie's a hypocritical bitch!

a friend of ro's

Rosie is tireless in her work for kids and our soldiers. She is generous and kind hearted. True, she is loud and sometimes a little overbearing. She is as American as apple pie and I for one-LOVE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Robyn

To #15, Fox News is rightest propaganda and almost all media is contolled by right-wing conservative white men. The old idea of a left wing media is an old wives tale these same right wing conservative white men like to spin. Watch BBC World News and get e real news story on what the world thinks of us and our President.

patce

LOVE FOX! Go home already Rosie!

DD123

Rosie needs to go away - forever

shirl44

Im not gay,I have different views than some,but Rosie is right in what she says.She has never called out troops terrorist,never,that was done by Bill Oreily on Fox.I saw it,saw Rosies show,and Oreillys,hes a liar,used to like him,and Fox,but no more.Hannity and Combs did the same as Oreilly,they lied..What a shame that some can say what they want and lie.Rosie Odonnald is a great person,caring,helps kids so much,some dont like her because shes gay,speaks her mind,is loud,so is Trunp.
Without Rosie on the View,it will go off the ratings,shes the show,and is loved by millions.
I think Elizabeth is a snotty brat,she doesnt know nothing about nothing

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments