Cry Me a River, Paula!

5/22/2007 12:54 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paula Abdul had a weepy breakdown yesterday -- and it was caught on tape!

Cameras spotted the nose-outta-joint "American Idol" judge, bawling her eyes out as she left her Hollywood Hills home! Her driver handed the sobbing mess a tissue before Miss A got into the limo.

We're not sure why Paula was crying ... perhaps she got a look at her outfit.

Rhea Watkins

You people just want do! gosh she is only human. Just leave her alone. We have bigger issues than this!

Amber

I'm not a huge fan but why do you people have to be so cruel? Everyone cries, it's not your business why she cries, you shouldn't make up things about what's happened to her. She's a very sweet person and at least achieve what she has achieved to diss. Pathetic, people.

uniformsformilitarypersonnelonly

She was crying because there WASN'T ANY BOOZE in her HOLLYWEIRD HOME

Pleasssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeee

Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Sean Bresnahan

What is her problem? She is so lucky o even have a job!

Dottie

She ran out of pills and the liquor cabinet is empty.

Debra

So Paula breaks her nose by falling face first onto the floor in order to save her poor little dog....OOOKKKKAAAYYYYYYY...! She is either drinking too much...or what I believe...she is having drastic blood sugar drops from NOT EATING..!!!!

Sean Poonce

Why are you wasting so much space on this waste of space? She's a washed-up has-been with no talent. I agree with #3 -- she is lucky to have a job, whatever it is.

Kent

It was reported that Paula broke her nose at her home, something to do with a dog. You'd be crying too if your nose got broke, idiots.

Tangie

She's so weird.

costaMesaboy

SHES SOOOOOOO SMALL, PETITE & CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DON'T CRY lil' pumpkin'.......

HerpesHilton

I feel bad for her. I think there is something medically wrong with her. It's not substance or alcohol abuse.

JLR

TMZ ~ now this is ridiculous reporting and is an uncalled for invasion of a person's life leaving their home. Heck, we women cry, okay!!!!!

Lenn K.

As i sit and listen to her talk on the Idol, I'm saying to myself either she's got rocks in her mouth or she's just plain drunk or high!!

Linda

I like Paula and I don't understand why people say such nasty things about her. I never heard of her before in my life until this season of IDOL and I think she seems sweet and sincere.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments