Cuban to Trump

You're Tired!

5/22/2007 1:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Composite of Mark Cuban and Donald TrumpDallas Mavericks' owner Marc Cuban has lashed out on his blog (natch) at fellow billionaire buffoon, Donald Trump, for essentially getting fired, now that "The Apprenctice" has been left off the NBC fall season. Hey Mark, how'd "The Benefactor" work out for ya?!

Cuban slams Trump's real estate/business ventures (Trump Water anyone?) and gives the Combover King backhanded suggestions for staying in the public eye -- in order to remain even remotely relevant. Besides doing the lecture circuit on How to Single-Handedly Destroy Your Own Brand, Mark suggests Donald should try out for VH1's "Celebrity Fit Club" and "I Love New York," or replace his public enemy #1, Rosie O'Donnell, on "The View." Oh lord! And you think Elisabeth is irritating?!

Finally, Cuban challenges Trump to another season of "The Apprentice," Moron vs. Moron -- starring Rosie and the Donald's trophy wife, Melania -- deciding Cuban and Trump's fate in the boredroom. Only if the chair is an option!

Rachel

I've had enough of Mr. Moneybags. He needs to croak and create another Anna Nicole for whoever he's currently wed to. Besides, the guy just flaps his jaw insulting everyone. If you can stand to listen to the guy, here are more quotes: http://www.listafterlist.com/tabid/57/listid/2823//You+are+a+loser+Donald+Trump+Quotes.aspx

Leslie

Trump is the kind of man I'm thankful my husband is not and grateful my sons did not grow up to be. His treatment of women ,and the white males on cable TV such as Larry King and BO, is a disgrace. Rosie is much more attractive than that plastic thing he is married to. I can only guess how much plastic surgery she has had at her young age. Also, do he and BO and Larry King ever look into the mirror? I never attack someone's looks for I am far from a great beauty but get real. That trio is very unattractive. I'm am sorry to see in 2007 that there are men who can not endure women with brains. The women's movement needs to get energized again and take these characters down a peg or two.
Lesllie

Tommy

Looks like it's Karma-catch-up time for Tronald Dump.

Doug

No, I don't find Elisabeth irritating. Not only do we agree on a lot of the issues, she's about as hot as they come. Cept for that whole pregnant deal. Though swollen bewbies are nice.

Pleasssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeee

Give him hell Mark !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holly

Trump has fashioned himself after dictators and kings; he has created his own reality from hyperbole, self justification, cruelty and ignorance. There will be no saving grace for this man unless he decides to step out of his kingdom, his ivory tower and take a good long look at the real world, at real news, at self awareness, kindness and knowledge...and practice these things. I used to think he was kinda entertaining until I realized how superficial his beliefs and needs were and how cruel he could be to non-trophy women. He is a woefully shameful "figure head" for American men. I hope they realize that.

Sherry

Why is The Donalds face always for red? It looks like a yeast infection. Does it itch and burn. There are meds for that.

kshel

Was never a big fan of Grump, oops Trump, but did watch the apprentice. After his feud with Rosie and him bragging about how great he was, it was over for me. I'm glad his show was dumped. These people need to keep their egos private

Ebony

Trump is a bald, bloated, and broke insecure old man.His day in the sun is overrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.Can you imagine someone of the ilk of Warren Buffet, or Bill Gates acting like this juvenile blowhard.

Izzy

NO LEFTIST TMZ, I DIDN'T THINK ELIZABETH WAS ANNOYING. SHE IS THE ONLY PERSON ON THAT SHOW THAT HAS A BRAIN AND MAKES ANY SENSE.

NOTE TO TMZ:

You may try to hire a person that isn't a liberal and somone that isn't gay! I happen have it on good authority that you have at least one writer working for you that is gay, which is fine--there is nothing wrong w/ that. However, the progay liberal agenda is getting old. So great, be proud and whoever you are, but please please LEAVE THE AGENDA AT HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alec Baldwin

Hey Mark,
You can talk about Trump's failures, but I got one word for ya...GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS BABY!!!!!
How many NBA trophies are on your mantle....ZERO.....YOU'RE FIRED!!
And MY BITCH!!!
Don Nelson

Romeo752

Mark Cuban is as relevant as last weeks kareoke winner at the local pub! Look who wants to lecture someone, the poster boy for how not to act like an adult club owner, Mark "the whiner" Cuban..... puhleez, somebody muzzle him!!!

Paris Hater's Live Sad, Dull & Pathetic Lives

OPEN LETTER TO DONALD TRUMP:

FINALLY! THE OPPORTUNITY TO SEE YOU GO TOE-TO-TOE WITH ANOTHER GUY. YOU PICKED ON MARTHA AND ROSIE, NOW LET THE PIT BULL IN YOU ATTACK MARK CUBAN. PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS TOUGH GUY.

LET'S SEE WHAT YOUR REALLY MADE OF AND DON'T HOLD BACK. NOW THIS IS ENTERTAINMENT!!!!!!!

whateveryousay

I can only think about the people Trump bitched at for being "a quitter" before they were fired.....

deb