Holy S**t! Paris Turns to Religion?!

5/22/2007 10:51 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hallelujah brothers and sisters! Paris Hilton has cometh over to the light! Can you feel Jesus knockin'?! Let him in!!!

With her jail term only two weeks away, Ms. Hilton is pulling out the big guns to prepare for her stint in the pokey, carrying the Bible and "The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment" as she left her home yesterday.

Say goodbye to the sinner -- and hello to the winner!

Amen.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Jolly Roger

Inside each one of those books the pages are cut out and she keeps her mini stash of facial cream and a platinum pocket rocket that has a built in mp3 player. What a stage act. Most people with brains can't comprehend the bible less known a Paris Hilton. She's taking this way overboard. They should make her serve the entire 45.

LARRY

She is not fooling anyone. She wouldn't know God unless she put the word damn after his name. This is a stunt. When the right people are paid off she will serve no time at all.

Paris=joke

#58- you obviously don't see through Paris' fake attempts at looking like she has changed. Flash forward a month from now after she's out of jail- do you really think she'll be carrying around a bible then?? Don't think so. What a fake loser Paris is.

BONNIEB

WHY ARE SOME OF YOU GUYS ON HERE PUTTING PARIS DOWN THE WAY YOU ARE DOING, YOU MUST BE JEALOUS OF HER SHE IS VERRY PRETTY , HANG IN THERE PARIS THE TIME WILL GO BY FAST, YOU WILL BE OUT OF THERE BEFORE YOU KNOW IT. AT LEAST YOU NEVER KILLED ANYONE LIKE OJ AND BLAKE DID.

myname

what a joke, obviously a publicity stunt probably recommended by her attorney.

it apparently worked since her original sentence was reduced to only 23 days.

ET just reported she had to get help working the pay phones in jail because she didn't know how to make a collect call. wow, what a moron.

the sentence in florida is 30 days for driving with a suspended license, and it's MANDATORY!! she got off light for sure.

and all jails are crazy cold (about 50 degrees) to prevent fighting, and they say it also slows down or stops the growth of germs.

Sherry

Jay Leno said it best: She's checking to see if there is ONE of the 10 commandments she hasn't broken.

MJPope

Give the girl some credit. She can read. Or were the books just for show.

B

I think Paris should be put in the same cell with Britney, Lindsey and all the other spoiled brats in Hollywood! Cheers to the judge!

Good Grief It's misstresses.com

Anyone can read "religious" books or belong to a "Religion"...Both are a Non-Issue (to me)....Having "Spirituality" or being "Spiritual" is much more important...Excuse me, but, the "look at me...look at me" menatlity is far from spiritual...It isn't the church/religion you belong to... it's your ACTIONS that are the important thing...Another insecure, grandiouse photo-op here...

Cindy

This is just a ridiculous ploy on a pseudo-dumb blond's scheme to make us all think she is accepting her responsibilty for her stupidity. She thought she could shine the world on with her "what me?" and no one would care. Now she is trying the same thing, but with religion. My family and I are genuinely born-again Christians, and we all come to Christ in our own way. Maturity is the first necessity for living your life for the Lord. Sweetie, just a piece of advice, life's not fair for all the rest of us either. Get used to the "simple life" for real. Jail is a good place to do that. I hope you really do find the Lord. It's a beautiful way to live your life.

garrey

LOL....this girl has to be the biggest jerkoff goin,how fake is that picture look everyone me paris hilton has seen the light wait let me arrange the books so the world can see ahh yes this should get me great publicity i'm so fake i wonder if people are buying this.man if the damn media would leave her the hell alone she slump to the nothing she is.The girl is freakin nasty...........I could go on but why bother like everything else it seems to make her more famous.

Tommy Boy Ludovico

While Paris is in the slammer I've raided her refrigrator. I've eaten her goodies roasted her little dogg given the doggy food to a couple of homeless people down the street and urinated all over Parises couch and wiped my ass on the livingroom drapes.
And jacked off on all of her silky underware.

ChilliB

Where's the bottom with this chick?

Ryah

And WHO said "Paris Can't ACT "??? hahaha
Err...Uhhh... I mean "Sister Paris" !! LOLOL

October Colton

Is it just me, or does that bible look strangely like those gideon's bibles you see in the hotel nightstands. They are almost always gold like that....and i'm not sure ive seen to many store bought ones that way. I could be wrong....but did Paris Hilton steal a bible for a photo op??? That's holy. haha.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments