Britney's Workin' Hard

5/24/2007 11:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears gave son Sean Preston a lesson in using headlights to navigate the paparazzi yesterday.

Emerging from the Millennium Dance Studio, Britney told the assembled paparazzi, "I love you too," when prompted by their declarations of love ... for her eyes.

Wonder what was making her so preternaturally perky?

Seriously

Yeah, where is her other son? How weird that she shows "everything"
she has except her youngest child.
And why does she always look like a slob? Hire a stylist, you can afford it.

get a life people

Ok why do people have to come on here just to insult people....I guess you have nothing else going on in your sad life....Breast sag just a fact of life.....Why does tmz have to post the crappy pictures...You can go to people and see the same pictures and they don't have the comments.........I am so over it.............

Me

No Jayden James again?

This reminds me of years ago on All My Children, when one of the Martin kids went up to the attic to look for his skis, never came back down, and never was mentioned again.

Haha suckers...

She likes the attention, which she has proven over and over and over...why do you think she's not wearing a bra??? Although it's not the positive attention I'm sure she was hoping for, considering the way her breasts are hanging. Yuck!
And, please, the hair extensions - give it up.
I think a cigarette would complete this pic.

kass

u can take the trailer trash out of the trailer.. but u cant take the tralier trash out of the girl

Sea-an

Where is her other child? I really think she is suffering from post partum depression and refuses to be around him. Her baby is gonna end up screwed up and then its gonna be cuz he had no human contact for the first year of his life!!! Thank god for nannies cuz this is just so sad.

j9

Still looks like trailer trash.

Andres Jonsson

Britney is my favourite artist of all time and also my friend Birgir. He agrees!!!

Get off your high horses

OMG, do you people EVER watch the videos first before opening up your fat mouths? If you did, you would see that one of the bodyguards is carrying her other son in a baby seat and putting him in the car!!

Dottie

Does her youngest son have a birth defect? It's soooo odd that he's never been fully photographed.
This outfit isn't one of her best, but she's looked worse.
I think the marriage to Fed-Ex and the 2 babies back to back took a toll on her self esteem. She seems to be looking for love and attention from the paps and the public. It's really sad to watch at this point.

baby girl

I LOVE MIKE ROWE

shirliana

BRITNEY - U LOOK SO GOOOD...... STAY AWAY FROM PEOPLE THAT GAVE YOU AWFUL STUFF TO DRINK... AND DRUGS... WHAT A BEAUTIFUL PICTURE OF YOU AND YOUR CHLD.... KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK....... WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU BACK IN CONCERT....KUDOS TO YOU...............BRITNEY./

C Ya

Atleast she is holding a baby these days!

Patty

Why are we looking at Brit when we have a new idol to talk about. Someone that can really sing and is cute and bright.

Mary C.

Why doe Sean Preston look like he is a little begger? His clothes never match or fit . Her mom needs to step in and help her .