Lance: "Joey Was Robbed!"

5/24/2007 11:29 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lance Bass is not an Apolo Ohno fan.

TMZ caught the former NSYNCer in NYC last night, hangin' out with Joey Fatone's flexible "Dancing with the Stars" partner, Kym Johnson, where Bass proclaimed to our cameras, "Joey was robbed!"

As Lance draped his arm around Kym, one photog asked the out star if she was his girlfriend -- while an onlooker begged him to "reconsider" his gayness for the petite blonde.

And perhaps he'll finally get that cosmonaut gig.

christine

apolo was the winner and he deserved it. joey like to show off too much.i voted online for apolo five times.no one likes a show off.

johnnie

you got that right Lance, Joey got robbed. The last two nights he was outstanding and the judges told them they wished they could have given him more tha a 10. Also they got a standing ovation every night which was more than old Apolo got. Joey is my winner so there America!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ginny

I think all three remaining contestants should have won. This is one time they should have awarded all three couples the grand prize. They were all great.

PJ

I wanted Lalia to win, and if not her Joey. I don't think Ohno should have one at all. Both a couple of kids, unfair all the way. And I knew he was going to win when they had him on ET all through the show, and Lisa Renna picked him to win.I think the whole thing is fixed, and they know from the get go who's gonna win. Boooo!

just wondering

I personally could not choose between the final three this year - they were all sooooo good in their own special ways. BUT---I think Mario Lopez is the one who really got robbed last year. He was fantastic! I liked Emmitt and he did OK but he was not nearly as good as Mario. But Emmitt got the vote of every football fan in the USA, which far outnumbers the votes that Mario could count on from fans of his TV shows. I guess that's what happens in a democracy - the voting public casts their votes, but it doesn't necessarily mean that the best person wins!

Angela

Whoever says Joey was robbed is an idiot. Joey has experience with this type of performance!!!! PPPPLLLLLEEEEEEEZZZZZZ... Apollo was incredble. Joey doesnthave a dancer bod either... ENUF WITH THE POOOOORRR NSYNCER

Jessie

Laila should've won. She worked so hard and had improved so much. Did you guys see her paso doble? That was FIRE ! I mean,most poeple watch the show just because of Laila and Maks. ABc staff admit that more people watch the show this season. Why do you think? Laila's in it. She and MAks brought romance and so much ... They didn't want another black person to win, thefore they eliminated her. As far as Joey, I never really watched his performances, but I liked his final dances. Apolo is just a midget. HIs small stature will always allow him to move well and effortlessly. He's shorter that his partner.. What a shame. I think Laila and Joey should've won. Either one, I'd be happy.. Not Apolo. By the way, THE SHOW WAS FIXED ! AIN'T NOBODY COULD VOTE, AND THEY DIDN'T COUNT OUR VOTES. TRUST ,ME, I KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING BAOUT. WE GOT FOOLED BY ABC!!!
I AM MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD! I PULLED AN ALL NIGHTER MONDAY NIGHT, VOTING MY ASS OFF FOR LAILA AND NONE OF VOTES GOT IN. THAT'S A CRIME! ABC SHOULD GET SUED.

Jessie

Ms. Sugar Walls

I to wanted Laila to win! I voted for them eleven times!I thought that for her to be a big girl, she danced smoothly, and good! But since she got eliminated, I thought that Joey should have won! Apolo, and Juliane were rocky, and patchy at times, and Joey, and Laila just kept pushing on.....I think the thing was rigged Like American Idol!

Becky

#2, Joey was not robbed. The right person won. I too tried to call to vote for Apolo and couldn't get through, so there was nothing wrong with Joey's phone line. Nice try. He lost fair and square. Don't make excuses for him. There was no debating the fact that Joey was a good dancer but I talked to different people and they said what made them not vote for Joey was his attitude and he was acting too silly. They noted that Apolo was the superior dancer AND had a more humble attitude.

Becky

#19 This race thing is really getting old. If that's the best reason you can give for Laila loosing, more power to ya! It just doesn't happen to be true. And I seriously doubt that Laila is the reason the ratings were so high this year. Maksim would be more of a reason, but not her. Actually I heard many people mention it was because of Apolo and Joey.

Linda

Apolo deserved to win. He was much better than Joey.

Teresa

Sooo proud of Julianne and Apolo. They were definitley the best dancers. Joey was frumpy looking and his moves were not crisp, if you notice he never bent his waist, I don't think he has one.. Apolo was crsip and very accurate and knew how to move his hips. A true winner on and off the the dance floor. Such a class act!
anyone with eyes knows they were the BEST.

Kathy

I was a fan of Laila. I too had a lot of trouble calling. I got through once, the rest of the time it was either busy or I got the all circuits are busy message. Then I got through again and it said all of my votes were used from my phone line!!!! I also don't like it when they have contestants with previous dance experience. I think they should all be fairly similar with experience. That's one of the reasons why I'm glad Joey didn't win even though he is a good dancer. Go Apolo!!

lana

apollo and julianne were the bomb, joey and kim was very entertaining however the best couple won.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments