Mouth-to-Mouth McConaughation?

5/24/2007 12:48 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Beach lovers, beware! A creepy beast is loose on the shores of Malibu!

Sand predator Matthew McConaughey was caught sucking the life out of an unknown actress during a scene for his new film, "Surfer Dude." Breathtaking!

Matt's scene directions required him to smother the sheepish ocean creature, whose only line of defense was to wave her Godzilla feet!

yoanna

LUCKY BITCH! He's really in there isn't he?

Julie

I agree #10 and #10, I'd let that man put me in that position, any day any time, he is that hot! I've always loved Matt, in any position, I also would work for free for that! Call me easy but that just turns me totally on with him!

Angelina from San Angelo

Still laughing at the "smell bad" thing from one of the first posts. It's so true. And the funny thing is, I just hooked up with an old boyfriend last week out at Big Bend National Park that has always had this Matthew look and attitude going. And HE smelled bad. But on him I thought it was kinda strangely sexy . . . but only him and McConaughey could get away with it.

I bet McConaughey knows how to have a big time. And he's sexy as hell. But it's almost like he tries to hard to be. He appears to be very into himself . . .which would only compete with me being really into myself. It would never work. :)

Crystal

if i were that girl i would really hope my dad wouldnt see that scene....lol....on the other hand i'd love to be in that poition with him..hahaha

sonic

omigosh! those feet! the toes of death!

Crystal

position

Laurie R

ok, truly i'm not a horny devil....but dayum!! i'd love to have that 'sand predator smother' me in the sand like that! nothing, NOTHING beats a sexy, passionate man like that! and something tells me....i'd probably be begging for more. plus, my feet are cuter!

Momma

It looks like guy on guy.

angela

um....nice position! jesus.....i think i'm headed for the beach.

Michaele

Anytime, Anywhere - this man is HOT!!!!!

kat

He's way too old to play a "surfer dude" . I lost interest in him after seeing the
millionth picture of him exercising. The guy is too stuck on himself.

gee whiz

I may be an old married woman with kids....but my gosh...how do I get that job??!! I think he is just wonderful!! YUMMY!

JayBee

he looks like he smells bad

Hooray

I would give my right arm to be that girl!!!! yummy!

Dawn Day

That is a HOT position... I bet she had socks on when they started that kiss!

He can knock my socks off just like that any time!!

(Guys, take note...position of his legs for that extra thrusting power and the placement of his hands on the sides of her head.)

Damn! And I don't even like Matt that much...but I'm starting to like him a lot!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments