Beyonce: Bikini-licious

5/25/2007 12:27 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Seeing Beyonce in this itty-bitty lime bikini has us green with envy!

Ms. Knowles sported the sexy two-piece while chillin' in Monaco on Thursday with her boo, Jay-Z.

Doesn't B's rockin' bod make you wanna go solo too?!

Geez

Beyonce is curvy and very very beautiful. I noticed some stick figures comparing themselves to her. I'm glad you like your bodies, but you are not epitomy of beauty. Some of sticks like Paris look very nice, but beauty is beauty. It should not be stuck in one category. That's boring.

costaMesaboy

...........IS MY GIRLFREIND ON VACATION W-OUT ME????

me

I think Beyonce is beautiful. However, just wondering what she is doing with that ugly b/f of hers!

stephanie

I find the decals on the black Mac laptop more interesting...
Didn't know she knew how to use a computer, less get one of the best laptops out there.

And yeah, she looks real good. Wish she would move on from JayZ. He's starting to look like her dad (or Ike Turner).

Crystal

She is very beautiful....very hot bod!

Bendy

amazin'

John

Skank

bkyln

I love how Beyonce and Kelly Clarkson show how beautiful real women with real bodies are.

Indychart

Uh, she's a little thick in the thigh isn't she? Pity......aside from that she looks good.

Jane

Has anyone noticed the lack of JayZ in her life lately or am I just "seeing too much"? They are rarely ever photographed together anymore. What gives???

aSiF

B is HOT - "a little thick in the thighs"? Hell yeah - and it looks great! She's is workin' her curves not all want to look like a pencil!

Alisha

#8. Indychart

Hell yeah she's think in the thighs! Thats how we ethnic girls roll. We don't like looking like little boys!!!!! She's got a great fit, and healthy body. You go Bey!

xyz

I'm a heterosexual girl and even I think she looks yummy!!

BBperfume

I wonder why these two are still wasting time..??They have no connections whatsoever, yet they are seen together like a boring, lifeless pair...

Caribbean Goddess

Beyonce' looks stunning. To #8, she has an hour-glass figure. She has curves in the right places. I know that you would prefer a woman that is a size 0. I am a woman who gives credit when it is due and I must say that she looks sassy (sexy and classy.) Go Beyonce'!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments