Amy Winehouse Is a Marked Woman

5/30/2007 12:12 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

British songbird Amy Winehouse's reddish neck welt added a twist to her trademark disastrous look of ratty Bride of Frankenstein hair and Cleopatra/goth linebacker eye makeup. Stylin'!

While on her way to a gig in London on Tuesday, the newly-married singer revealed the lovebite/bruise. Real purrrty!

On a positive note, at least the "Rehab" rocker can revel in the fact that hickeys are easier to remove than all those lovely tats!

Dawn Day

And why was this story filed under "Beauty"? LOL. Does Herbal Essences even know what they are paying to promote? Funny stuff.

She looks like a bloody alien!

Wasabi Pea

She used to be pretty. Now she looks like the inside of a well used garbage can.
Gross! Nasty! Vomit! Sick!

hot snot

im not a huge fan of her look either...but she can sing. I love her voice. Come ON TMZ! don't be negative twords tattoos!

Kennedy

She is one underweight scary looking ugly thing.

jenn

grow up you a-holes. she is a musical genius, who cares what she looks like. i will take her over brit spears anyday!

Chuck Degenres Whitley

Another ugly whore getting her ugly mug on TMZ>

Shaka

She is walking proof that money cannot buy you class. Yikes. I bet her mom and pop are proud of her.

Finally exposed - shes a wierdo

TMZ, why do you keep promoting this woman like she's your publicity client? Is someone paying you to do this? No one cares about this woman; please report on those we actually care something about.

Laura

GOD I AM SO TIRED OF THESE SKINNY BITCHES!!
EAT SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

misty21

Anybody that dressed like that and wanted to look like that would be perceived as UGLY........but she isnt ugly she has like perfect facial structure its just she doesnt try to be perfect and pretty. If she got dressed up like all the other GIRLY celebrities she would be GORGEOUS.......at least she ACTUALLY has TALENT.....

Liz, Chicago

This chic (thing), is so freakin UGLY!! ugh!! I wonder if she would look any better if she simply dressed and did herself up normally...
-Liz

Haha suckers...

I think she's amazing. Her music rocks. Very talented lady.

te

i don't know if that is a love bite. doesn't her sheek look bruised? and she is definatley eccentric.

Catherine

Sweet hell! Impossible to believe that someone married this. . .just impossible. I refuse to believe that my son would bring this home one day. She is about 40 years out-of-date and I've had about enough of hippies attempting to make a comeback. PLEASE stay in London.

p1tey1

I purchased her cd a couple of days ago, and I haven't stopped listening to it. I DON'T CARE what she looks like, this girl can BLOW!!!! Her voice reminds me so much of Lauryn Hill of The Fugee's!!!

She might not be the easiest on the eyes, but at least she's got REAL TALENT!! Unlike some of these other knuckleheads people are worshipping.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments