A-Rod Plays Ball ... and Chain

6/1/2007 1:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With an uncomfortable grin plastered across his face, baseball's scandalicious $250 million man, Alex Rodriguez, escorted his wife to an expensive damage-control-style dinner in Boston yesterday. How romantic!

A-Rod, who's taking all sorts of heat for clubbin' and strip clubbin' with Playboy model and exotic dancer Joslyn Noel Morse, forked over some serious jack to dine with his better half, the former Cynthia Scurtis, at the exclusive No. 9 Park restaurant.

We have a feeling Cynthia might be getting a lot of special attention in the near future ... if A-Rod knows what's good for him ... and his bankbook.

SP

Rejection Hotline -Priceless!

I think Cynthia looks pretty darn good, much better than Alex looks.

Me

Comes with the package! Duh! As if she does not know!

Tangie

Raquel I think your going to be one helluva doctor!

SP

I GOT MY MONEY ON RAQUEL!

monique

How many of you would stay with A-Rod and say, "From now on, this is marriage of convenience. You stay in your wing of the house and I will stay in mine. We will attend social events together, I will come to your games if I feel like it and, by the way, I'm getting a boyfriend."

SP

I don't think I could do it. I'd want to, but I think in the end the stress would be just way too much and I'd have to divorce him.

SP

... after spending an insane amount of money.

Startmakingsense

LOL sheri!!!

MICHELLE

HE'S A DUMBASS

Standards are badly needed.

Women want love, marriage, character, integrity. Money is an add-on. Now that he's broken the marriage covenant, it's ultimately ruined, and he'll get only what she chooses to give him, and her true respect is no longer on offer. He's shown himself to be a lightweight, pure and simple. Whether she stays or goes, the relationship will never be the same again. I hope she finds someone she can believe in.

Flander Anapolis

I would "squirrel away" tons of money and go on the shopping spree of a lifetime. Then I would divorce his arse. Before the divorce, I would be photographed with a Boston Red Sox. Talk about payback lol

Mary

After repeated clandestine meetings and photos with the bimbo, it is shameful of Alex Rodriquez to USE and, further, DISRESPECT his wife and the mother of his children by parading her in public to save his sports face!

Hopefully, she will see the light now (before he loses his wealth in other ways), get a divorce, and raise her children with the wealth he stands to squander on whores over the years! As some therapists have said, "Once a cheater always a cheater". His wife could be the most beautiful and desirable woman in the world and he would be unfaithful to her as there's something wrong with the wiring in his permanently immature brain!

It's time all these jocks take responsibility for their actions and stop blaming the women who chase after them in desperation! Marriage and family is a sacred "commitment" and not something you take off the shelf when you want them! Can you imagine being the wife and turning up with AIDS and, ultimately, losing your life due to the fact that your husband contracted it from a whore or a gay man?

SP

Do they have children?

SP

He is really not a very good looking man IMO. I do believe the saying "once a cheater, always a cheater." She should get out of the marriage now, but I don't think she will.

SP

I don't know who is more disgusting - Stray Rod or Dan on this site. No ... hands down it's Dan. Actually thought I would vomit when he was talking about sodomizing Spanky.