Bonaduce

Stuffs His Partridge

Into Stripper Panties

6/1/2007 11:04 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With Adam Corolla egging him on, Danny Bonaduce celebrated the end of his marriage last night by squeezing into teeny-tiny man-panties and showing off his stripper skills. Look out ladies!

The redheaded former "Partridge Family" member held his official "Divorce Party" at the Key Club in Hollywood, where the walking, waxed sack of muscles paraded around in his mankini bottom, along with a group of lingerie clad models. As one girl tried to walk off stage, Danny grabbed her by the back of her jeans, sat her down on a chair, and gyrated his firecrotch all over her poor, unsuspecting body for a solid 45 seconds. He then carried her offstage, where the two remained out of site for the next 20 minutes. Eww.

If only Britney Spears had celebrated her divorce like this!

jamis

Yuck!!! Glad his wife escaped.

angel46

BI-POLAR.

PogoPimp

"You know who the real winners are? The Audience."

Um, * barf *

Cabo

that still pix is enuff 4 me. No way I'm gonna play that video and watch that ugly red scumster come alive. I don't want to be throwing up into next week!

Kennedy

I ACTUALLY LIKE DANNY AND LISTEN TO HIM EVERY MORNING ON THE ADAM SHOW. HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN HONEST ABOUT HIS CRAZY AND SELF DESCRUCTIVE LIFE. HE CAN BE AMUSING TOO. BEST OF LUCK DANNY. HE ACTUALLY HAS A NICE BODY FOR AN UGLY DUDE.

Monica

a divorce party? Sad! How horrible for his children to know that he's celebrating not being with their mom.

jen

And to think this guy was on Glenn Beck a few months back, professing to be a born again Christian. His (ex) wife is a Christian so I guess he was only saying it to appease her?

Revolted in Phoenix

He's short, orange and insane. How this guy gets laid I have no idea.

I need this man and his pathetic, self-absorbed, interupping @$$ OFF my favorite morning show. It would be like Christmas to wake up and find out he's been canned.

Billy Idol Still Rocks

Cripes!! I think I'm going to be sick!!

Billy Idol Still Rocks

Crotch carrot. That's rich.

Mary Worth

I think he's sweet!

dan

He is sooo bitter over the divorce, Gretchen should have divorced him years ago. It must have been hell married to that firecrotch.

spin

Danny has been very forthcoming about not wanting this divorce, and the "bachelor party" is a radio thing. So what if he's having some fun? That doesn't make him non-christian. He didn't stone someone in the parking lot. And as for the "poor unsuspecting girl", if you'd heard it on the radio, she wasn't so much a poor unsuspecting girl. He's a real person, witty and up front about the demons he faces, and I respect that about him.

catangel

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I just THREW UP my lunch from the past 3 days....

God he's nasty...