Girls Aloud, Fans Alouder

6/1/2007 1:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

For those in the UK, this is a video of the mega-popular pop group Girls Aloud, leaving a London hotel and getting absolutely mobbed by paparazzi and fans. You can even see Nadine Coyle (famous for having dated "Desperate Housewives" hunk Jesse Metcalfe) getting knocked aside by one overzealous photog.

Here in the States, this is a video of five hot women in fluorescent mini dresses.

Wherever you are, enjoy!

Ace

I would not be surprised to see Nathan Lane and director Tripp Cullman having an animated oral exchange in a London cab. It wouldn't be the first time.

Ginx

Girls Aloud are one of the few acts to come from reality shows to have staying power. They've had 3 albums, a greatest hits album, and I think Nadine is famous in her own right, not for dating Jesse Metcalfe. They actually make POP music and offer something to the public without resorting to tabloid scandals like our Lindsays and Britneys.

Jade

wooop girls aloud, my fave band. nd yeah nadine is known for her singing not dating jesse but anyways great video xD

Ace

Girls Aloud is fantastic music. And I think I see actor Nathan Lane and director Tripp Cullman having an animated oral exchange over to the side in that video, near that cab.

Duke, Duke, Duke, - Duke of Earl

"Hot women" really? Looks pretty average to me. Without the photographers, just walking down the street, doubtful many heads would turn.

Standards are badly needed.

Slutty looking girls in skin tight spandex tube dresses. Oh, can they sing too?

its a shame

They looked like right old tarts. Are these the role models for 12 year olds girls?

Gassy Jockey

I thought the Spice Girls were still just planning their reunion?