New "Love" Bracelet Celebs Announced

6/2/2007 4:03 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tim McGraw and Faith HillFaith Hill and Tim McGraw, Djimon Hounsou, Eva Mendes, Julianne Moore, Rihanna, Usher, Rachel Weisz and Elie Wiesel were named Cartier Love Charity Bracelet Ambassadors. As Love bracelet ambassador, each celeb will represent a different global charity, including SOS Children's Villages, which helps abandoned and neglected children, and Usher's New Look Foundation, an educational camp for underprivileged kids. Last year, Cartier donated more than $1.2 million from the sale of the Love bracelets to eight international charities. Past bracelet ambassadors include Rosario Dawson, Salma Hayek, Scarlett Johansson and Spike Lee.

Nicky: Paris Punishment "Absurd"

Nicky and Paris Hilton Nicky Hilton believes Paris should be punished for breaking the law, but sounds off on her sister's 23-day jail sentence, set to begin Tuesday. Hilton told the Daily News, "I think my sister 100% deserves to be punished, but it's kind of absurd that she's going to jail for a traffic violation." Nicky spent this past Thursday partying it up with Paris on a pre-pokey extravaganza. The pair and their entourage hit up the Beverly Wilshire and Teddy's, posing for pics along the way.

Heche: I'm a Good Mommy!

Anne HecheAs the Anne Heche/Coley Laffoon divorce continues to heat up, Heche responded to accusations from her soon-to-be ex-husband that she's a bad mom. Heche is seeking full-custody of their son, Homer, claiming that the unfortunately-named kid has a great relationship with the cast and crew of her TV show, "Men in Trees," and that Laffoon was a less-than-stellar parent. Claims Heche, when her hubby would show up to take Homer home, the boy "cried and screamed and wrapped his arms around my neck, and screamed, 'I wanna stay with mommy." The wacky pair, who filed for divorce in February, have a mediation hearing scheduled for June 5.

Party Favors...The Rock's Marriage No Rock...Ben Affleck: Commencement Speaker...PR from Paula Abdul's Pro...

People reports that wrestler-slash-actor The Rock and his wife Dany Garcia Johnson have split up. Can you smell what the Rock's been cookin'? ... Ben Affleck spoke this week to the graduating class of Falls Church High School, in Falls Church, Virginia. "I'm sure many of you could teach me quite a bit," he told the class. ... Paula Abdul's favorite publicist, Howard Bragman, will teach a class at The Learning Annex in L.A. this Monday, on how to succeed in PR.

MG

Well I guess Nicki just doesn't get it. Its a DUI probation violation sweets - not just any ol' traffic ticket.

For me the best way to shut down the Hiltons (Kathy, Paris, Nicki) is to avoid staying at Hilton hotels (we travel a lot), not watch The Simple Life (we get DirecTV), and not buy magazines with any of them pictured on the cover.

MG

Kristy

The Rock and his wife Dany Garcia Johnson have split up???????? thats means the rock is gonna be on the market lol!!!!

mike

acually i take back my first comment there nice people just read an article of paris, felt bad, we should support them i love u kathy, paris, and nicki. your my favorite family!

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

Nicky -- Well, obviously you are about as smart as your retarded sister -- SHE ISN'T GOING TO JAIL FOR A 'TRAFFIC VIOLATION'!

Can't you read, either (as in 'newspapers'), you dumb b*tch?

Kristy

Paris should stay in jail for 30 days beacuse I am really sick of here already lol!!!

Jennifer

They don't get it, do they? She isn't going to jail on a traffic violation alone, SHE BROKE HER PROBATION!! And, showed up late to court. But, I don't think boycotting Hilton hotels will make much of a difference in these dense, shallow girls' worlds.

JackRussellMommy

I'm sorry, but Paris is a child and I think the punishment is WAYYYY too harsh for the offense. Take away her license or even put her on house arrest, but they're making an example of her and that simply isnt fair. I cant imagine the terror this child must be feeling , right now, Paris, I'll be praying that this goes very quickly for you Hun. I hope the time whizzzes by and that soon you'll be back home in your own bed.

MG

#3's comments are not mine.

Actually I would like to add: boycott all companies that advertise with any of the Hiltons. This would include Carls Jr.

MG (the real one)

Naughty but nice :)

26-She's hardly a child ! But yea -she does act like one :) As for her sister-she one french fry short of a HAPPY MEAL :)

rollseyes

UMMmm, Nicky darlin', it's not a parking ticket.....it's a drunk as a skank violation. Meaning......she drove in a condition that could kill an innocent person!

me

In other words I dont know why no one will look the other way and take my daddys money,???? WHY WHY WHY??? wahhhhhwah
She deserves Jail, she actually deserves more time, she could of killed someone and hopefully it sends a messege and this twit learns her lesson

me

MotherDee are you kidding>>>>??????? A child?????Get your info straight and no matter how old dont endanger others or yourself

Dawn

#9 I agree with ya along with any celeb that breaks the law and gets a slap on the wrist we should boycott every company they endorse and maybe someone will say hey you can't act this way. Paris also does blackberry endorsement.

Naughty but nice :)

Did you know ?
That the average fan based age ranger for Paris is 13yrs old. That really explains why on all the sites having to do with her, there are naive people wanting her free..........

John Q. Public

Why would any of you friggin idiots care less about a spoiled brat multi-millionaire who would give a squirt of her piss to save your life.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments