Britney Spears -- Dark Side of the Moon

6/4/2007 2:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Britster was vacationing in Puerto Vallarta this weekend, she tried to leave a bit to the imagination -- like actual singing in her recent lip-synched mini-concert tour. Brit offered the paps a flash of her well-documented junk.

First off, the hair extensions, not that they ever looked good, are now absolutely whorendous -- they look like she's got dried guacamole in there.

Still, Spears was all smiles for paparazzi just before flashing a chunk of butt. Adios, y'all!

Mechelle

I would LOVE to see all your FAT ASSES sitting behind a computer all day.
The girl just had 2 babies. Leave her alone.

Larry wanna a cracker?

My own husband took a similar shot of me at the beach. I never fully forgave him but still, I can laugh about it .....well, -he- does, mostly. ;)

TMZ, think you could just give Britney one freakin break? sheesh
She just looks here like your ordinary beachgirl -- big deal. Actually, Brit looks healthy and happy here. I hope she's enjoying the R & R she deserves.

Somebody , shoot it! Quick!

I am a 45 yr. old year old secretary ,mother of a teenage and a 20 year old. I am over weight., but I look okay in my clothes. I thought my rear and cellulite looked bad, but Brit is worst.

What is her excuse? None. She cna swim daily in her private gigantic sied, resort looking pool...
Britney needs to GET OFF OF PUBLIC DISPLAY...no clubbing looking for papparazi, no tongs swimsuits to have pictures taken...just go away for a year and get her life straight...get her mind and body straight.

Nicton

Wow - people can be so mean.

TP

Those marks were made from the Lounge chair she was lying in. Everyone's But looks like that after laying in a chair. Other CREDIBLE sites show all the photos......

Jim

This is without question the biggest skank on the face of the earth!

Hoosier

She would look alot prettier if she was with her KIDS!

AR

Ditto 78. I really think she needs a break. I feel sorry for this woman. Nothing like going through extremely painful things in the public eye and growing up, literally, in front of the world. I think she's still beautiful and looks fantastic after having 2 babies so close together. Let the woman go on vacation and have some peace!

Blah blah blah

She's, what 25 and the mother of 2 young boys. I sure they are so proud of mommy. Does she consider this her best side?

Tdub

Guacamole and cottage cheese; not a good combination...

Tracey

Her hair looks like one of those cheap dolls you find in dollar stores... and cover up your ass already. Cellulite isn't attractive! Someone needs to slap her back to reality!

Dawn Day

AND is that a mimosa in her hand? Rehab does wonders!!

TP

Let's see : They've covered her weave/Ass/Drinking/Kids/Food - all we have left is the Trailor Trash and Zits and that should just about cover Today's Britney Update. Same ol Same ol TMZ=Boring

Larry wanna a cracker?

58. Suprise, Suprise Brittany is without her BOYS again. She needs to get her stuff together and put her children first. (Which is hard since she is acting like a child herself).

by Marie

First of all, take a spelling course.
Secondly, none of YOUR business where Britney's children are.
Lastly, focus on your own damn family before you criticize one whom you don't even know.

*Hoping "Marie" doesn't have children of her own.

Dawn Day

Talk about BADONKADONK butt!!!!!