Nicole Richie

Burns Away the Fat?

6/4/2007 12:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hey, super skinny people need exercise too!

Nicole Richie was spotted last week chowing down on some McDonald's and CPK, and yesterday she was seen burning all those calories away while hiking in the Hollywood Hills.

Along for the day was friend/celeb hairstylist Andy LeCompte. The winds along the hillside trails can be pretty strong. Luckily, Nicole was wearing layer upon layer of clothing, which kept her from blowing away.

vanessaem

Oh...it's the clothes. For a minute there I thought Nicole was finally putting on some weight.

Nance

Who cares

Deja

This girl is so freakin' nasty...she looks like a frail old woman.
And she's a pig, too. Who steals other people's clothes?!? She's a classless junkie.
Go drive the wrong way on the free-way you P-I-G.

Pam The REAL Pam

This is the next little celebu-slut that will be losing her license and spending time in Lynnwood. I bet she requests that she do her time immediately at her hearing this week so she can join her BFF in the same cell.

Each one of these little idiots needs to do time and each one of them needs more than 30 days of jail, rehab, etc. It took more than 30 days to get them messed up and it will take a lifetime to take them off their high horses and knock some sense into them.

Seriously

Another no talent who's face is always in front of a camera.
Why???

hora

personally, she doesn't bother me as much lindsey lohan

Democrats are evil

The burden of being a rich daughter of a celebrity must be daunting. Every day is a struggle to figure out what to do with her life. The average person has a reason to get out of bed every morning. Work, kids, responsibilities, whatever. Nicole has yet to figure out what motivates her. Breakfast obviously isn't it. Oh, the burdens of being privledged. Hope she learns something from her friend Paris.

Hater

I love me some Nicole baby! That angelic face, hair over one eye look and that sexy skin color make her a Yumm Yumm!!

catheadmoon

shes a bush baby

pope jones

im not real sure why shes getting so much attention over being skinny....its probobly a bunch of fat people...i see alot more 90 year old skinny people walking around then i do fat 60 year olds...look in the mirror

BikerGirl

Having had my own battle w/ anorexia I have no sympathy for this woman. It is one of the most self centered diseases there is. This is one of the few countries where some dumb ass like her will spend $200 on a lunch at the Ivy and run to the bathroom to throw it up while there are families starving within our own borders that could use that money for groceries. I say get it over with and starve yourself to death already. I'm sure there is an 8 year old girl out there that would love to have your wardrobe.

Sammy

I don't think she is really THAT skinny,
I mean, her boobs are in good posision
now, they don't look like they are about
to dissolve off of her chest anymore, she
looks like she weighs a good 85 lbs, I
weigh 88 lbs, and I'm perfectly fine.

jdiva360

her ankles are sooo tiny . . . how is she able to lift the weight of her shoes???

jizumhchrust

THE IS AN OBESITY EPIDEMIC GOING ON IN THIS COUNTRY PEOPLE!
Sure, she needs to gain twenty pounds but how many OBESE twenty-five-year olds can go hiking for more than three minutes?
30% of this country needs to consider anorexia!

Leilany

OMG child please! Burn away fat?! How much more "FAT" can you burn off honestly? Now that your "supposely" pregnant... GO EAT A CHEESEBURGER or something. Your skin an bones... do you really think that you look sexy looking the way you do?! Honestly.........................

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments