Hayden

Sucks Face at 'Shrek'

6/5/2007 1:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Heroes" jailbait princess Hayden Panettiere and boyfriend Stephen Colletti were caught hand-in-hand at a matinee on Monday. Then they got closer.

media-removed-tmz
The twosome was spotted at The Grove cinema in L.A., where they locked lips and cuddled through a screening of "Shrek The Third." PDA at a kiddie flick -- some material may not be suitable for children!

Panettiere was wearing a solid band on her engagement ring finger -- is a commitment near for these two? Hayden can legally walk down the aisle when she turns 18 ... in August.

catheadmoon

gremlin time

Caitlin

She is so cute! They look great

Dawn Day

Oh no, white spandex!!! My eyes, my eyes....!!! They wouldn't even look good on Posh or Nicole much less a woman with some junk.

Kelly T: Bill Hicks Fan, TMZ junkie

NEWS FLASH: teenager makes out at movies!!! TMZ is on the cutting edge of celebrity news reporting (coughs "a'bull$#it" cough, cough)
Oh how the mighty have fallen. Anything to fill a page right fellas?

calilife4me

HER BOYFRIEND IS A RAPIST!!

calilife4me

STATUTORY RAPE
STATUTORY RAPE
STATUTORY RAPE
STATUTORY RAPE
STATUTORY RAPE
STATUTORY RAPE

Where are the police?

anthonysdreamgirl**

Who did he rape???

Terry

Maybe he is pregnant and they have to get married!
He is looking down at a belly bulge in the photo.

calilife4me

WHAT'S FUNNY IS JUST A FEW BLOGS DOWN, JOE FRANCIS IS GETTING CRUICIFIED BY COMMENTORS FOR UNKNOWINGLY FILMING A 17 YRD OLD AND PUTTING HER IN A GIRLS GONE WILD VIDEO.....OH BUT THIS UNDERAGE GIRL AND HER RAPIST BOYFRIEND ARE SOOOOO CUTE, RIGHT?

Jemima Puddleduck

Where are the parents of this UNDERAGED girl? Guess someone has to pick up the slack and fill the void left by Paris and Lyndsy.

calilife4me

ACTUALLY THE NEWS FLASH SHOULD READ:

TEENAGER MAKES OUT WITH GROWN MAN AT A MOVIE THEATER! CALL THE COPS!!

WHY HASN'T TMZ DONE THAT?

zombiehands

what does he do? Is he still working at the Surf shop?

not all it's cracked up to be

You guys act like you were never a teenager! Making out in movie theaters is what they do. Yes he is older than her and so what? Why do you people care? Her parents are obviously ok with their realtionship so, get over it! No one knows if they're having sex so quit calling him a rapist... that's just rude and disrespectful to all parties involved.

P.S. You can have a boyfriend and makeout and not have sex! Not everyone is like Paris and Britney.

Raquel

Whats the big deal she is going to be 18 soon. My boyfriend is 4 years older then me and I am 17 (turning 18 in June) and he is 21. I been with him since my freshmen year in high school and his senior year. My dad does not care and none of my friends do because we love each other so it doesn't matter. And BTW there is a lot of girls who date older guys.

calilife4me

Ummm....HE IS A RAPIST IN THE EYES OF CALIFORNIA! In addtion, when I made out at the movies as a teen, I made out with other teens, not adults!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments