Hayden

Sucks Face at 'Shrek'

6/5/2007 1:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Heroes" jailbait princess Hayden Panettiere and boyfriend Stephen Colletti were caught hand-in-hand at a matinee on Monday. Then they got closer.

media-removed-tmz
The twosome was spotted at The Grove cinema in L.A., where they locked lips and cuddled through a screening of "Shrek The Third." PDA at a kiddie flick -- some material may not be suitable for children!

Panettiere was wearing a solid band on her engagement ring finger -- is a commitment near for these two? Hayden can legally walk down the aisle when she turns 18 ... in August.

calilife4me

Yes, there are a lot of older guy that prey on young girls!

DUDES A RAPIST!

calilife4me

OH YEAH - Your parents let you have boyfriend at 14? No wonder the teen pregnancy rate is off the charts.

There are only a few reasons Sr's go out with Frosh in high school:

Sex
Sex
Bl0wjobs

sparkle

Ah TMZ, I can see you have taken a liking to Hayden. Yeah I admit it, she's an adorable cutie.

And "ILUVSPRINGBREAK", go chase all the "rapists" who are dating younger girls..all 13435436657657 of them.

k

To all you guys judging and bitching about it... first off: whats it to you?!??! and second before you start screaming "sagitory rape!" do you even know how old he is?? its normal for women to date people a few years older. so what?? shes not 12!

calilife4me

HOW ABOUT WE JUST CALL THE COPS ON THE PHOTOGRAPHED RAPIST IN THIS PICTURE?

k

and by the way hes only 4 years older than her.

calilife4me

Yes. We do know his age or we wouldn't be calling him a RAPIST!

k

and how the hell do u know if they have done it?! LMAO

calilife4me

He's only 4 years older than her.....Would it be ok if high school juniors started dating 7th graders? The maturity level is quite different between...say he was 24 and she was 20. Call the police and ask them if you dont believe me!

Raquel

calilife4me...Yes they did, I was allowed to start dating when I got in to high school. It really is no big deal its not like I was having sex at 14 because I wasn't. My boyfriend is a sweet person and when you find someone you love you know it...So I hope Hayden and Stephen are happy and will be together for a long time. :-)

calilife4me

Guys only date underage girls because they are dumb and their navity can be preyed upon. Now I'm sure you thought you were in love, of couse he said, " I LOVE YOU, but in a few years you'll learn to protect yourself from getting screwed over.

k

there is practically no difference between an almost 18 yr old and a 21 yr old. their both young and immature. and heres a thought: it is scientifically proven that girls mature 2 to 3 years faster than boys. basically that puts them at the same maturity level when their 3 years apart..which is typicaly why u see younger females with older males. bottom line is... you guys get all worked up about the STUPIDEST stuff. ta ta!

k

im with you Racquel! bottom line: it all depends on the person/people.

calilife4me

Are you trying to tell me the maturity level between a 17 yr old with a year left in high school; she's not 18, have the same maturity level as a 21 yr. old? I graduated undergrad when I was 21. Are you kidding?

BTW - HE'S 5 YEARS OLDER THAN HER!

jim

Rape!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How come no one ever, ever said thos things when Hilary Duff was dateing Joel Madden, he was older than and she was under 18 and not one comment like that was made.Some one tell me why, check it out.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments