JonBenet Dad and Natalee Mom -- "Special Friends"

6/5/2007 11:54 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ramsey & TwittySo will Geraldo be officiating the wedding, or what?

John Ramsey and Beth Twitty -- aka the parents of JonBenet Ramsey and Natalee Holloway -- are supposedly dating, according to a FOX News report, but JonBenet's dad said yesterday that they're just "special friends" grown out of the tragedy that befell both of them. Lin Wood -- the Atlanta lawyer who represents both Ramsey and Twitty separately -- describes the pair to the AP as "friends who have a great deal of admiration for each other." Is that the sound of spin we're hearing?

The couple, according to the report, have been spotted "holding hands and kissing" in Mountain Brook, Ala. where Twitty lives. Ramsey's wife Patsy died earlier this year of cancer, and Twitty divorced her ex-husband (not Natalee's dad) last December.

Were she alive, JonBenet Ramsey would be 17 years old. Natalee, who is presumed dead after disappearing in Aruba in 2005, would be 20.

R.Zimmerman

He looks like Bill O'Reilly and she looks like Greta Van Susteren (maybe cos she's been on her show too often). Fox should give these two their own show just for the freak value of it.
BTW whatever happened to Mr. Twitty?? I didn't know he got the boot. This blows.

MsWaldo

John, better watch out! She seems to me like one of the most controlling people I've ever witnessed. She is so persistant without any solid evidence to go on. Just leave those boys alone! If she KNEW they were truly INNOCENT, how would she feel????? Time to move on Ms. Twitty.

granny206

Having lost 2 children, and knowing the most agonizing pain, I wish them both all the best, true happiness is something they will never have again but maybe they can find comfort in the tragedies they share.

Disgusted

This is absolutely disgusting, the woman is a joke, her daughter goes missing and she spends three months gambling and drinking on the Island , meets up with that Joe guy from Philly who beats his ex and threatens her daughter , now she's with a guy who has been under suspicion for murdering his daughter.
There are so many parents who have loved ones missing or murdered and would never behave this way. I feel so sorry for her son.

Riley

What ever happened to Beth's second husband, Mr Twitty? Why did these two divorce. I don't remember hearing about this. The last interview with Beth on Greta's show, Beth looked terrible. She looked better while doing all the interviews, right after Natalie went missing. As for Jon Benet, I don't think a "stranger" murdered her. I still think it was one big coverup, that's why they've never found a suspect.

clairem

I am happy for them - no one really has the right to judge how different people handle grief. And no one likes to feel lonely or alone. They deserve to find peace and comfort.

gingergirl

My best to the two of them. They have had more than their share of heartache.

Reine

I heard that news on tv last night & was happy that they can both help each other. When JonBenet was killed, I at first, thought the Ramseys were involved but, as time went by, I changed my mind. My gut feeling is the parents were not involved & feel so bad the hell they had to go through. It was sad when Patsy died last year not knowing who killed her daughter.
As far as John dating so soon, that has nothing to do how much you loved your spouse. I had a friend who died of breast cancer & she couldn't have had better care than what her husband gave her. He started dating two months later with my friend's cousin & was happy he met someone that makes him happy. My friend had told enough people she wanted him to find someone sooner than later. If you've had a good marriage, you want to remarry. It has nothing to do if you loved someone enough. Being miserable is not what I would want to see in a person I love after my death.

Tina

Some of you people are just plain HORRIBLE!!

Leave these 2 people alone. They BOTH have suffered enough in their lives. They obviously share a common bond & found comfort in one another.

My best to both of them.

FrankenHeimer

Why were JohnBenet's arms in rigor high above her head and rope on each wrist when found? Daddy had her tied to her headboard while a sexualized child became his lover.... needs not met by a cancer ridden wife, ...there was a scream at midnight...was it Jon Benet or mommy dearest who screamed as daddy rolled off pumpkin and mommyD" weilded the flash light at him, but struck violated little JB. They were in this one for the long run....
It was accidental, violent, but daddy's perversion could not be made public.... at all costs they had been through life struggles before; now this too would require complicity..it took time to hatch the plot, pen the note... they should have cut her loose before taking hours to plot.... arms in rigor! I guess, Beth, Ramsey still has needs!

Jill

For those who don't know THE FACTS of the Ramsey case, here's A FACT from Chief Beckner during a sworn deposition:

Here's a FACT from Chief Beckner's depostion about John Ramsey and his wife:

23 A Internally John and Patsy are considered

24 suspects.

25 Q Both of them?

1 A Yes.

2 Q Are considered to have probably been

3 involved in the death of their daughter?

4 A Probability, yes.

5 Q Has anyone else ever attained that status

6 of probably involved?

7 A No.

pat

I hope John and Beth fall deeply in love and live with God's blessing.

Virgie, Rita, O'Quinn, the A team.

#68 Thankyou, Julia Renfro.

tooth fairy

Ewwwwwww

How can you date a guy who is under suspicion of raping and killing his own child?

Beth is so dumb, no wonder her daughter was dumb enough to leave her friends behind and leave the bar with strangers. It's crazy!

John Ramsey still looks pretty guilty to me.

omg

GREAT BUSINESS!!! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

BOTH OF THEM,

JOHN RAMSEY N BETH HOLLIWAY, CAN GO AROUND AND GIVE $50,000/= LECTURE TOURS.

IT IS WONDERFUL, TO BE ABLE TO 'LIVE OFF YOUR DEAD KIDS'.

TOO BAD ...

THE DEAD POLLY KLAUS'S DAD,

DID NOT BEAT RAMSEY TO MARRYING THE DAD NATALIE HOLLIWAY'S MOTHER, BETH.

LOOK AT JOHN WALSH?

HE IS MAKING TONS OF $$$$ OFF HIS DEAD SON, ADAM.